• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• 1STLITE
    Last minute is ALWAYS a good idea - right?
    by 1STLITE
    I am so ticked right now I just had to vent, so in advance let me say thanks for letting me. I had 50 wedding invitations that my customer was coming to pick up today. I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off for several days now, having more work on my plate than I care to have...
    02-22-2006, 04:46 PM
  • Leerod
    Epson Stylus Photo 890/1280
    by Leerod
    I print up alot of digital photos from home on very old Epson printer (epson 640C). I have been told to purchase a printer that is suitable for photos. What is your thoughts on the Epson Stylus Photo 890 which is valued at around $550.00 your responses would be greatly appreciated. As I have 120 photos...
    03-17-2002, 10:57 PM
  • mr.gregg
    Photo printers
    by mr.gregg
    I just bought a Sony DPP-Ex5 photo printer at a good price, however I'm finding out that the cartridges (which is only made by Sony) are a little hard to come by (now I know why I got such a good price on the printer). Wal-Mart isn't going to carry it anymore once it sells what it has on clearance...
    05-05-2004, 09:25 PM
  • Sanda
    Epson 2000p
    by Sanda
    Those of you with the Epson 2000P, do you use the roll of paper or the cut sheets? I've seen the info on the epson site saying you can use both semi gloss and matt paper sold on 8 and 10m rolls. Also if you do use the rolls is there a paper cutter or something on the printer? I'm very curious about...
    03-09-2002, 02:51 PM
  • smallworld
    Scanner and Printer Purchase
    by smallworld
    I've been restoring historical photos as a hobby and am starting to get larger chunks of business and want to invest in a really good scanner and printer. Right now I am using a HP Scanjet 4400c and an HP Photosmart 8450 printer.

I'd like to be able to make prints for clients from my...
    12-25-2005, 11:54 AM
Working...
X