Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Marnell
    I need help on using generic ink jet cartridges. I have Epson R200
    by Marnell
    Hi
    I am so sorry if I have posted this in the wrong place, I did a search but couldn't find out any info.
    I have an epson R200 printer and am doing scrapbooks. The cost of the ink is impossible to afford and I recently purchased G&G cartridges and they seem to print my photo's fine,...
    09-09-2007, 10:17 AM
  • Lulu
    Continuous Ink System (CIS) for most of Epson printer
    by Lulu
    Dear all,

Here is a very good source for bulk ink system.
    http://www.InkRepublic.com

They are currently running big promotion for some models:
    (Free 600ml or 300ml inks)

http://www.inkrepublic.com/backtoschool.asp

For Epson 2200...
    08-11-2004, 02:37 AM
  • beth313
    Patients is wearing thin!
    by beth313
    Hi all,

My HP photosmart 7900 series crapped out on me. It started printing horribly grey images. So, I have researched and researched and researched to no avail. I went to a store yesterday and the guy talked me into the HP D7460 printer. Well folks, it prints exactly the same as...
    05-25-2008, 01:32 AM
  • Sanda
    Stupid things we do.
    by Sanda
    I'm not sure if this is for the Hardware or input/out put section, but here goes.
    I had a job recently for which I had to design and print 600 double sided flyers, all in full colour. The quality was quite good but both the customer and I knew that only a small percentage of them would even...
    08-14-2002, 05:10 PM
  • Rich
    Epson R800 ink waste
    by Rich
    Hello everyone, I am a newbie on this site and have a question. I searched the forum for an answer but did not find one.

I have the Epson R800 printer and think it is a super printer. I am into making Giclees for my watercolor business.

My question is this. When you change...
    08-12-2005, 02:49 PM
Working...
X