No announcement yet.

Wacom intous 3 airbrush.

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• hmr
    Wacom Bamboo Electronic Tablet and Pen
    by hmr
    I tried replying to an old thread about Wacom Tablet's, but it was so old, I couldn't do it! So here's a new thread about this topic...

I'm thinking about buying a Wacom Tablet for learning smudge painting.

Circuit City has a "Wacom Bamboo Electronic Tablet and Pen"...
    03-21-2008, 07:21 PM
  • fotogen
    Replacement Nibs for Wacom Tablet' Pen?
    by fotogen
    I hope this is the right place to post this. I need replace tips for Wacom Tablet's Pen, Intuos 4. Where can I buy them please. Wacom's web site has a kit, but I can not use most of tips in their package.
    I have been using the black one's that came with the tablet. I am not sure what the...
    03-08-2010, 10:53 AM
  • diggnikon
    wacom airbrush ?
    by diggnikon
    Hi All

ive been using my pen with my wacom for about 3 yrs now and im wondering is it worth buying a airbrush from wacom to add to my tools ?

Im after the pro's and Con's .
    07-14-2008, 10:37 AM
  • bartjoosen
    Wacom Pen setup
    by bartjoosen
    Hi there,

finally I got a Wacom tablet, wow what a difference with a mouse, really like the pressure sensitivity for making mask and do some painting.

But I'm wondering how you guys (and girls) setup your tablet:
    Pen mode or mouse mode?
    What about...
    01-28-2008, 01:15 PM
  • BigBlaze
    Wacom Tablet: how do you set it up Pen pressure?
    by BigBlaze
    I'm new using the Wacom Tablet, how do you set it up ? Pen pressure ? ( Threads are talking about pen pressure, where can I set this up in CS3 ?)

Thank you,

http://www.jeannichols.com/
    02-16-2008, 08:11 AM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wacom intous 3 airbrush.

Hi - im doing a lot of dodge & burning for the moment on photographs with my old wacom graphier pen and tablet. So yesterday i saw that it is actually possible to get an airbrushpen wich only woks with the intous3 tablet series. Thas ok - but will i get more control over the airbrushing with this pen over my old pen. As it is now, i have done all i could i ps, setting my airbrush. Says somewhere that the intous3 airbrush pen gives much more controllable and smooth ink spray because of a higher resolution (dont know if i understood that part right!). The pen can be view on their site. Thanks for any reply.

Re: Wacom intous 3 airbrush.

I know two people that bought the airbrush. Both regretted it. If you're used to an airbrush, it's great. But if you've never used one, it's just another learning curve. And you'll still be using Photoshop's tools, the same tools you use with the pen.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Thanks Doug. Ill save my pennys for another day. anna

Comment

I do have the airbrush pen in addition to the mouse and regular pen that comes with the tablet. Very happy with it. I only do this type of stuff for a hobby and therefore probably have never really put it to the test--but I like it.

dc

Comment

this is the RESTORATION forum. please, post your threads in the appropriate forum.

thank you. (moving thread now)

Comment

Working...
          X