No announcement yet.

Restoration

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
    What causes video "smearing"?
    by Doug Nelson
    I have a fast computer, fast videocard, both with lots of RAM, but I also get a lot of video residual effects and "smearing". For example, if one window is in front of another and I close or minimize the front one, sometimes its ghost image is left behind until I do something to cause the...
    10-24-2006, 09:55 PM
  • Adrianr
    Desktop/Photoshop Video recorder
    by Adrianr
    Afternoon all

I'm trying to make a video for a friend of me retouching (and then going somewhat beyond) a portrait. It will then be sped up and submitted as a kind of side-car to a larger project. Problem is all video recorders seem to either do something unwanted to Photoshop (Flickering...
    01-27-2010, 05:32 AM
  • Antony_A
    7 min. my photo restoration timelapse video.
    by Antony_A
    Hello. If you are interested: Timelapse video. An example of restoring an old family photo. The main Photoshop tools: Patch Tool and Clone Stamp Tool.
    https://youtu.be/K3VVANZ-WTo...
    12-01-2017, 02:25 AM
  • isolatedace
    Should I trust this video???
    by isolatedace
    check out this view, I dont know if i should trust it or not http://www.digitalphotoshopretouching.com/order.htm
    12-17-2007, 06:10 PM
  • mkunert
    Youtube video rentals - problematic
    by mkunert
    1) The ad text said the video is in 1080p. Well, the 1080p broadcast didn't work so I had to view the video at a lower resolution.

2) The sample to get you to buy is the same in all the video: the boring "this is how you text questions". As I'm not viewing the video live,...
    10-24-2010, 06:59 PM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restoration

As some may remember, I had a major computer crash earlier this Summer. I'm about 97% restored, but I still have some minor issues. Any ideas on this one...

When I play a video web based tutorial, like a Youtube or Line Art by Swampy, the video plays for about 35 seconds and stops. Is there some setting I must configure? Any ideas would be appreciated.

Re: Restoration

Are you viewing the tutorials through Windows Media Player, or using the site viewer embedded in the website.

If the first, it could be a problem with your Video Card driver (check to see if there's an update for your driver), also you can try turning Video Acceleration down or off.

In Windows Media Player, on the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the Performance tab.

In Video acceleration, move the slider to turn down or turn off video acceleration.

Not sure about on-site viewers, I'll have a look around and see if I can find anything. I'm presuming you have a fast connection and it's not just download bottlenecking that's the problem.
    Last edited by Gary Richardson; 09-17-2007, 01:09 PM.

Comment

I'm getting 5 mb/sec
      for this video it plays halfway and stops.
      http://s155.photobucket.com/albums/s...t=line_art.flv

Comment

I'm on dial up (don't ask why it's too long a story), so all videos are pretty much a no-no to me (unless I've got hours to spare while they download), so can't test it to see if it works OK.

But with a 5M connection I can't see it being a DL speed issue.

As it's a .flv file it could be a problem with your Flash player, have you tried installing the latest Flash player?

Comment

just reinstalled flash...no change. Could it be a problem with storage allocation?

Comment

Working...
          X