Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New EIZO 30"

Collapse
widgetinstance 175 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New EIZO 30"

The new 24 is not a cg monitor?

My guess is that they are trying to avoid Barco's mistake by over priciing and letting the masses get their hands on one.

Could be wrong. I don't really have any idea what their angle is. Just guess work.

Comment

the 24 is CG.

i'm just curious what the difference is between these new larger (CG) models and the flagship CG221 the price difference is huge.

Comment

Originally posted by KR1156 View Post
        chris, is eizo dropping in price to corner the market or something?

i noticed that the new 24" was around 2k something.....why is the CG221 like 5K?? what makes that model much more?
        The 24 CG series doesnt have the gamut that cg221, the 22" has a full adobe rgb gamut range while the 24" cg has around 96%. I ended up buying the CE series coloredge 24", it doesnt have a wide field of view, but is a lot cheaper, hopefully the gamut is close to the cg series.

Comment

i use the Eizo ColorEdge 21, very sharp and clean, a little off in color on the left side but not near as bad as the Apple 23". We compared the LaCie, Apple and Eizo, plus just tested the Samsung 20" very nice.

Comment

I've worked on a CG210 for some time now and it's the only monitor that, to my eyes bests, my Lacie (crt) at the home office. I will be replacing my Lacie within the next year - definitely going Eizo, 30" would be nice. Screw palette monitors.

Comment

yea i hate palette monitors, and i haven't been on cs3 yet, but don't they have a setup where you can hide your tools and such, and bring them up like the OSX dock when you mouse over?

Comment

kr, dunno. probably. I'm a 'tab' guy anyway unless I'm using a palette monitor.

Comment

Originally posted by KR1156 View Post
                  yea i hate palette monitors, and i haven't been on cs3 yet, but don't they have a setup where you can hide your tools and such, and bring them up like the OSX dock when you mouse over?
                  Yeah. But it is not always convenient.

Comment

Working...
                  X