Wacom Intuos A5 Wide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wacom Intuos A5 Wide

Well its took quite a spell to save up,but after a lot of thinking over what tablet to get,
    i decided it was going to be the Wacom Intuos A5 Wide to go with my 22in screen,
    £281.91 from BT Shop
    Can i still use my own mouse with it? or do i have to save up for a wacom mouse.
    So looking forward to using the tablet.(hope im not disappointed).
    Thanks.

Re: Wacom Intuos A5 Wide

Yes, you can use whatever mouse you like. Even if you have a Wacom mouse. The Wacom mouse works through the tablet the same way the stylus does, while any standard mouse connects normally to the computer and works through the operating system. You can even use them both if you wish.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• komorowski
      Handwriting with a wacom tablet
      by komorowski
      Hi guys,

Well I just bought a Wacom Intuos 3 tablet and it is awesome fun and loving kearning how to use it, I was wondering how to use the tablet for normal writing of emails etc. Is it possible to do normal handwriting instead of typing?

SOrry if this is a simple manouver...
      07-08-2007, 05:37 PM
    • alceria
      Wacom Tablets
      by alceria
      Hello. I was just wondering who here uses a Wacom Tablet or something similar and who uses a mouse? I've never used a tablet because I don't really use Photoshop for a lot of drawing and figured it was more of a tool for a real artist. The other thing is that I really, really like my present mouse...
      12-17-2002, 11:24 AM
    • ashphotoart
      Which Wacom Tablet is good and affordable.
      by ashphotoart
      Hi,

Still I'm using my mouse for working with photoshop for retouching/restoration.

Now I'm thinking to work with Wacom Tablet, but I don't know which one is good and affordable. I'm looking to go on the point.

Hope someone would help me.

09-07-2008, 10:59 AM
    • Sharon
      Wacom Tablet
      by Sharon
      I’m seriously thinking about getting a Wacom Intuos 3x4 tablet. I am presently using just my Microsoft Optical Intellimouse. What do you think of your tablet and what are the features you like? What do you think is the best tablet for the price?

Thanks.
      Sharon
      12-30-2001, 07:32 PM
    • xxxmen
      How many use Wacom tablets?
      by xxxmen
      I'm not sure if you can set a poll here on this forum, but I just wanted to know how many people strictly use the wacom tablet for colour correction and retouching?? Are there any advantages or disadvantages.

I just bought a small tablet and find the handling a bit tricky?
      11-30-2007, 09:15 AM
    Working...
    X