• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• imann08
    Now the printer
    by imann08
    I've got some more specific questions now. I have noticed that almost all photo printers are pretty inexpensive. At least the ones I am seeing on the major companies sites like Epson, HP, Canon, etc.

I have yet to find a photo printer that is a laser printer. Is there an advantage to...
    04-18-2006, 06:19 PM
  • smallworld
    Scanner and Printer Purchase
    by smallworld
    I've been restoring historical photos as a hobby and am starting to get larger chunks of business and want to invest in a really good scanner and printer. Right now I am using a HP Scanjet 4400c and an HP Photosmart 8450 printer.

I'd like to be able to make prints for clients from my...
    12-25-2005, 11:54 AM
  • Hankster65
    Best $200 Printer?
    by Hankster65
    Hiya all!

The ink on my dusty old Lexmark 3200 has run out and instead of spending $70 on cartridges I've decided to spend a couple of hundred for fully filled cartridges that come with a printer attached. I've read many reviews and am more confused by the moment. What I want is THE...
    11-04-2002, 10:56 PM
  • TC108
    Continuous Ink System for Epson R1800 - Need Advice
    by TC108
    I'm thinking of buying a CIS (Continuous Ink Supply) or refillable cartridges for an Epson R1800, but don't really know where to start or even if in my case it would be a viable option - any advice/information would be greatly appreciated!

I want a pigment based ink, and one that will...
    08-10-2007, 09:18 AM
  • Gerald McClaren
    Buying a reliable photo printer
    by Gerald McClaren
    I would like to get into photo restoration and is shopping for a photo printer. I had narrowed my selection to two photo printers. The printers are the Epson Stylus R800 and the Canon ip8500. I don't know which one to buy because both had great reviews and their ratings were very high. Can someone...
    09-02-2005, 10:40 PM
Working...
X