• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• garfield
    cd write problem
    by garfield
    HI! I have a problem with the cd write i did, why is it some of the exe in installer that I cd writed disappeared? When i open it it says that "this is not a win32 application" when in fact in the original it is ok? how was this?
    11-22-2002, 03:45 AM
  • Marni
    Help!!! My pictures are missing
    by Marni
    I have a question that I HOPE someone can answer for me. I have been working on photo's and then saving them to my hard drive. I got a little nervous about putting all that information there in case of a crash and thought it would be a good idea to move them over to a CD. I saved them all in "Direct...
    08-15-2001, 07:55 PM
  • Sharon Brunson
    CD Jewel Cases
    by Sharon Brunson
    If you like to give your clients a cd of their pictures, then you might find this interesting. My neighbor works in data processing and one of their clients is a bank. Every day, they get cd's in cases from this bank and they just use the cd and throw it away.

She brought me over a...
    02-13-2002, 10:49 PM
  • beatles2
    save photos
    by beatles2
    I was wondering what is the best way to save my photos [ other than printing them all off]. I have them all burned on cd- r disk right now. A friend told me the cd-r have a life spand of about five years, is that true or is he just blowing smoke. I would really hate to lose every thing.
    Paul
    04-14-2007, 11:15 AM
  • BigAl
    New CDs
    by BigAl
    I splashed out this week and bought a whole bunch of new music CDs. Of the lot I can recommend the following:
    Classical Graffiti: The Planets (snippets here. really good looking young people, one of whom comes from Chris H's neck of the woods).
    Zebra Crossing: Soweto String Quartet (South...
    10-12-2002, 02:24 AM
Working...
X