• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review: Epson 2450 scanner

View here
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Great review Barry! I can tell you are pleased with the results you are getting and I think you summed up just how good a "bargain" this scanner is. I know you were hoping to get Silverfast, but it looks like you are getting excellent results from the Epson Twain. Now if only we can help Chris H get his...

Comment

Hi Greg,

Thanks for your words of praise. Chris H. and I have been PM chatting and he's reserved one from a local retailer.

Barry

Comment

Hey - does this mean I don't have to write a review?

THANKS Barry!!

Jeanie

Comment

Jeanie:

I'm still looking forward to yours
          Learn by teaching
          Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Nelson
            Jeanie:

I'm still looking forward to yours
            Now how did I KNOW you would say that. It's still on my list...

Jeanie

Comment

2450's are available in the UK but you have to carry a truncheon on collection !

Comment

Well...don't let a little hand-to-hand combat stop you! (or truncheon to truncheon )

Comment

Jeanie - looking forward to your impression of the scanner.
                  Chris & Greg - we don't carry truncheons any more; we're with our Amarican colonial friends and have moved on to side-handled batons. We do still eat truncheon, or should that be luncheon, meat butties (spam!) :
                  Barry

Comment

The last policeman who called at my place had so many attachments and ironmongery on his belt I dont know how he stood up !

Comment

Tell me about it Chris - what with utility belt, side-handled baton, CS spray, speed-cuffs, body armour (not the lightweight stuff either), and the all-weather heavy uniform - it's no wonder we cops are so super-fit

Barry

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• black
                        Epson 3170
                        by black
                        Hello guys I know epson makes great printers and scanners, I just want to buy a scanner no more than $150.00 which I could use for photo and negatives, but the specs on 3170 are more like close to the famous 3200 and 4870 models which carry better pro software than the 3170. Do you guys have any feed...
                        11-04-2004, 06:37 PM
                      • Blacknight
                        Epson 2400 Scanner
                        by Blacknight
                        Who has one of these? I've read the reviews everywhere. i was wondering who has actually played with one of these scanners and can tell me some personal experiences - if you liked it, what you felt were some problems, etc. Thanks in advance!
                        12-25-2002, 12:41 PM
                      • d_kendal
                        Epson 1250
                        by d_kendal
                        well, I've decided it's really time for a new scanner, all I've got right now is a Lexmark X73 Printer / Scanner (which has some kind of problem, since I get colored stripes along some part of each of my scans about 90% of the time no matter what I do - plus the scan quality is not sharp and not great...
                        11-24-2002, 01:20 AM
                      • therestorator
                        Best Scanner Epson or Canon?
                        by therestorator
                        Hi, im new here and hate to have my first post asking something from everyone but I am buying a scanner hopefully tomorrow and have had a horrible time deciding which is the best and was not sure to ask and have narrowed it down to about 2 scanners:
                        the Epson Perfection 4490 and the Canon CanoScan...
                        Epson Perfection 4490
                        40.00%
                        Canon CanoScan 8800F
                        0.00%
                        Other?
                        60.00%
                        07-03-2008, 02:33 PM
                      • jeaniesa
                        Epson 2450 scanner?
                        by jeaniesa
                        Since my current scanner died, I've been researching possible replacement scanners and have pretty much settled on the Epson 2450 - unless someone gives me a good reason not to! From what I can tell, everyone who's talked about their 2450 on RetouchPRO has been really happy with it. I'm just wondering...
                        05-29-2002, 09:36 AM
                      Working...
                      X