Monitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monitor

Anyone have any experience or comments about this monitor?

Dell UltraSharp 2707WFP 27-inch Widescreen Flat Panel LCD Monitor

Re: Monitor

Hi this is Muaz and I used this monitor and its good in performance and resolution of this monitor is good.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Jeff F
      Can Monitor Calibration Devices Flag a Bad Monitor
      by Jeff F
      I'm asking this here because I'm currently reading Richard's book on PSE 4. It occurs to me that no amount of calibration can fix a monitor for which the colors at the edge of the screen do not match the colors in the center. And I'm sure that there are other monitor problems which cannot be eliminated...
      10-08-2006, 11:25 PM
    • roa51
      Monitor Calibration
      by roa51
      Hi All,
      I am thing about buying the basICColor Display 4 software to use with my monaco optix DTP94 colorimete for monitor calibration(HP 2475w). Is this a good choice or should I look at something else?

Thank you
      roa51
      08-20-2009, 05:03 PM
    • santoro80
      LED vs LCD monitor
      by santoro80
      What are the differences? What is more suitable for retouching?
      11-27-2010, 12:16 PM
    • Caravaggio
      Guidance on purchasing a monitor
      by Caravaggio
      Hi, It has been a few years since anyone has posted any recommendations on monitors for retouching. I was wondering what people's current recommendations are?

I'm currently using an iMac, 5k, retina 27", late 2015, calibrated with colormunki, as my main monitor. I know Apple monitors...
      10-21-2017, 05:10 PM
    • Caravaggio
      Second Monitor
      by Caravaggio
      I have a 30 inch Apple Cinema display. It is currently at an authorized Apple service provider receiving diagnostic tests for the next 5 to 10 days as it is having issues like cloudy vertical streaks that make images seem dirty when they are not. This is my only monitor. I was thinking of getting a...
      08-11-2010, 05:11 PM
    Working...
    X