No announcement yet.

wacom airbrush ?

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• xxxmen
    How many use Wacom tablets?
    by xxxmen
    I'm not sure if you can set a poll here on this forum, but I just wanted to know how many people strictly use the wacom tablet for colour correction and retouching?? Are there any advantages or disadvantages.

I just bought a small tablet and find the handling a bit tricky?
    11-30-2007, 10:15 AM
  • creativeretouch
    Wacom Intuos5
    by creativeretouch
    Wacom announces new Intuos5 graphics tablets: http://www.engadget.com/2012/02/29/w...uos5-hands-on/

----------------------------
    http://shotworldwide.com
    03-01-2012, 04:09 AM
  • hmr
    Wacom Bamboo Electronic Tablet and Pen
    by hmr
    I tried replying to an old thread about Wacom Tablet's, but it was so old, I couldn't do it! So here's a new thread about this topic...

I'm thinking about buying a Wacom Tablet for learning smudge painting.

Circuit City has a "Wacom Bamboo Electronic Tablet and Pen"...
    03-21-2008, 07:21 PM
  • KR1156
    Wacom tablet custimization
    by KR1156
    hey, does anyone here working with a wacom know how to set the 2 trigger buttons on the pen to increase/decrese brush size in ps???
    03-23-2007, 12:43 PM
  • annacarina
    Wacom intous 3 airbrush.
    by annacarina
    Hi - im doing a lot of dodge & burning for the moment on photographs with my old wacom graphier pen and tablet. So yesterday i saw that it is actually possible to get an airbrushpen wich only woks with the intous3 tablet series. Thas ok - but will i get more control over the airbrushing with this...
    08-29-2007, 01:55 AM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tablets: wacom airbrush ?

Hi All

ive been using my pen with my wacom for about 3 yrs now and im wondering is it worth buying a airbrush from wacom to add to my tools ?

Im after the pro's and Con's .

Re: wacom airbrush ?

If you are used to real airbrushing and you want a simulation then go for it - theres practically nothing new about it though and standard brush options are actually more versatile - i use pressure sensitivity a lot with the standard Wacom pen and find that this is the nicest way to get smooth transitions

Comment

Re: wacom airbrush ?

Thanx for the reply . I use my wacom pen and its fine i thought maybe it was lik the holy grail of airbrushes for wacom .

Comment

Working...
      X