Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug Nelson
    replied
    Do a forum search here for 2200 and you'll find a few discussions of the replacement.

Leave a comment:

• Sanda
    replied
    I bought a 2000p not too long ago and have not been overly impressed. There is a replacement model out which I wish I had seen before my purchase, so please take care and do more research than I did before purchasing. There is a discussion on Epson 2200 Stylus Photo Printer which is the replacement for the 2000p HERE

Leave a comment:

• TheTexan
    started a topic Epson 2000 and its replacement

Epson 2000 and its replacement

I am thinking about the epson 2000p but I was told that it was being phased out by epson. Is that true and if so what is the replacement model? I am amazed by the quality! I think that it or one like it would make a very good small operation printer for retouch and restoration finals. Any help here?

Tex

Related Topics

Collapse

• Phillip L
    Epson R1900 or Epson R2880
    by Phillip L
    For those in the know, which would i be better off with, in terms of value for money, and quality of print:

Epson R1900 (RRP $1099 AUD) vs. Epson R2880 (RRP $1499 AUD)

Thank-you in advance,

Phillip La Peyre
    07-10-2008, 08:34 AM
  • Alan Schofield
    Epson 3800
    by Alan Schofield
    Hi All

Can you please help!

I have read a lot of reviews and reports on the Epson 3800 printer, I am thinking of buying one for my larger prints, and storybook pages, Have you any experience of this printer,cost per sheet, quality etc.

Any comments would...
    05-02-2007, 01:44 PM
  • outac
    Epson Maintenance Tank For Epson 7450, Epson 4880
    by outac
    China Outac CISS is the most experienced ink-jet products and services company in China. We provide the high quality printer consumables products at competitive price with excellent after the sale support,including:

-Continuous Ink Supply System(CISS/Bulk ink system)
    -CISS accessories(Chips/Resetters)...
    02-22-2009, 09:20 PM
  • outac
    Ink Dumper For Epson 7880, Epson 9450, Epson 4800
    by outac
    China Outac CISS is the most experienced ink-jet products and services company in China. We provide the high quality printer consumables products at competitive price with excellent after the sale support, including:

* Continuous Ink Supply System(CISS/Bulk ink system)

02-22-2009, 09:17 PM
  • patpilipuf
    New Printer Purchase
    by patpilipuf
    I have two Epson printers: the 2000p and the C80. I do a lot of photo restoration and I also use my printers to create elements for collage work and altered books. Lately much of my work has been in black and white and sepia. The output from my 2000p has been very inconsistent and I am forced to use...
    01-19-2004, 11:06 AM
Working...
X