• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• alceria
    Wacom Tablets
    by alceria
    Hello. I was just wondering who here uses a Wacom Tablet or something similar and who uses a mouse? I've never used a tablet because I don't really use Photoshop for a lot of drawing and figured it was more of a tool for a real artist. The other thing is that I really, really like my present mouse...
    12-17-2002, 12:24 PM
  • North Coast Fox
    Wacom Intuos5 Professional Pen Tablet
    by North Coast Fox
    Any one use one of these? Can I get by with a medium or hold out for a large?

Can I use the mouse with the tablet and pen...how do you find a point on a small screen?

Any thoughts....Thank you.......
    10-14-2012, 07:12 PM
  • nebulaoperator
    Need advice on buying Wacom tablet
    by nebulaoperator
    I have never used the tablet for retouching work but the more I learn the more I come across that people use tablet on the daily basis for retouching.Also it feels quiet silly when lots of D&B has to be done with my mouse. Click click click click....
    I want to get something budget but...
    03-03-2011, 08:01 PM
  • DJ Dubovsky
    Anyone use a Wacom tablet mouse?
    by DJ Dubovsky
    With the recent thread about computer mice, I wondered if anyone who has a Wacom tablet also uses the mouse that goes with it. I like the idea of a cordless, batteryless optical mouse so I was hoping someone may have had experience with it.
    DJ
    10-08-2001, 09:09 PM
  • themanda
    Aiptek vs. Wacom
    by themanda
    Hello all! Thought I could finally contribute something useful to these great forums.

I've been exclusively using a Wacom Graphire II at work for the last two years. I love it, and find it extremely easy to use even with the limited surface area allowed.

My Christmas...
    01-14-2003, 11:37 AM
Working...
X