• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    MissTaciturn

• MissTaciturn
    replied
    Re: Tablet Pen and Mouse won't react how it has be

Heys, I'm not sure if this would be the right place to post this but I'm having some tablet response issues myself. I've been using my tablet (wacom intuos 3) for about 2 years now and had to recently reinstall it to my laptop. For some reason the tablet pen reacts fine to everything (e.g. the desktop, firefox, etc.) but as soon as I open up an Adobe program like Photoshop it either freezes on me or lags significantly, yet when I go back to say the desktop it works fine again.

Any idea why? Any help would be greatly appreciated : )

Leave a comment:

• Doug Nelson
    Janitor

• Doug Nelson
    replied

I prefer mouse mapping for both my pen and mouse (it means relative positioning instead of absolute).

Leave a comment:

• Swampy

• Swampy
    replied

Since reinstalling stuff you may need to reset your tablet's mapping. Should be set to "map for screen" for a Wacom.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Frank Lopes

• Frank Lopes
    replied

Since you mention a new computer, my guess is you'll need to calibrate the tablet on your new system.

Originally posted by Brixton View Post
    I've used my tablet for about a year now and have gotten used to the sensation of when my tablet pen or mouse is placed somewhere on the tablet, it is in the exact same place on the screen. ie. When the mouse is in the middle of the tablet, the mouse in the middle of the screen. This feature obviously eliminates constant pushes on the mouse to get it where you want. I recently recieved a new computer and installed everything I had installed on my previous computer but now, my tablet does not react how it has in the past.

Leave a comment:

• Brixton

• Tablet Pen and Mouse won't react how it has before

I've used my tablet for about a year now and have gotten used to the sensation of when my tablet pen or mouse is placed somewhere on the tablet, it is in the exact same place on the screen. ie. When the mouse is in the middle of the tablet, the mouse in the middle of the screen. This feature obviously eliminates constant pushes on the mouse to get it where you want. I recently recieved a new computer and installed everything I had installed on my previous computer but now, my tablet does not react how it has in the past.