No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• HarryHardHat
    strange faces
    HarryHardHat
    by HarryHardHat
    Dear all!

Im doing some b/w work on an epson 2100 (2200) printer. The method that I've relied on so far (and which is recommended by Luminous Landscape) is to print with "Printer Color Managment" and "Color Controls" using the photo-realistic mode. For black and white...
    01-07-2006, 12:22 PM
  • kaulike
    Good B/W prints on Epson 870?
    by kaulike
    As with a previous poster, I'm having trouble printing good black-and-white, though it could easily be my *(&)$& horrid retouch job from a *(&)#&# terrible scan that's the problem.

I'm using an Epson 370, Heavyweight Matte paper, standard Epson ink. Trying glossy paper...
    12-21-2001, 09:19 PM
  • BigAl
    Hp 5550
    BigAl
    by BigAl
    Anyone looked at this one?

From Wilhelm's site:

Interesting concept: it can take either 4 or 6 color cartridges.

Another reviewer was not impressed by the low volume of the cartridges though....
    02-13-2003, 12:29 AM
  • smallworld
    Scanner and Printer Purchase
    smallworld
    by smallworld
    I've been restoring historical photos as a hobby and am starting to get larger chunks of business and want to invest in a really good scanner and printer. Right now I am using a HP Scanjet 4400c and an HP Photosmart 8450 printer.

I'd like to be able to make prints for clients from my...
    12-25-2005, 12:54 PM
  • Anthony
    Printer question
    by Anthony
    I have been printing my retouched photos on an Epson Stylus Photo 870 and have been very happy with the results. In fact people find it hard to believe that the prints are from an ink jet printer.

Then I began reading about the Epson Stylus Photo 2000P - its archival printing ability...
    12-09-2001, 02:46 PM
Working...
X