Wireless Mouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wireless Mouse

Does anybody run a wireless mouse off a PS2 port ? I've been using the Logitech version via the PS2 port without problems but I've borrowed a Microsoft Explorer and no joy, works fine in the USB socket but the receiver unit doesnt seem to power up via PS2.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Morph1
    Logitech mx1100 Mouse
    by Morph1
    Hi Guys,

I have a question as what other users are using for a pointing device,
    I recently started getting some pains in top of my hand and shooting onto forearm, after changing my chair arm rest position and moving my mouse onto the bottom drawer which I totally hate the pain...
    11-23-2009, 10:36 AM
  • archkre
    I can't "Pan" with the wheel of my mouse!
    by archkre
    I am a Photoshop CS2 user.
    I can't "Pan" with the wheel of my mouse!
    Is there any way to make that happen?
    Thanks
    08-20-2007, 10:10 AM
  • DJ Dubovsky
    New Toy Alert!!
    by DJ Dubovsky
    Hi Gang,
    OK, I got a new mouse. We used to have a Memorex ball mouse but it didn't come with a driver for Win 2000 so it wasn't always cooperative. We decided to get a new mouse and some of the recent threads on mice really helped me make that decision. I ended up getting the IBM Optical Navigator....
    10-14-2001, 10:53 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Logitech MX Master mouse
    by Doug Nelson
    This has little to do with Photoshop, but I'm just so chuffed about my new mouse I wanted to share.

This mouse, the Logitech MX Master mouse, I bought for its ability to mouse on any surface, even a mirror (no, I don't mouse on a mirror, I mouse on my Wacom tablet, which stopped supporting...
    05-09-2015, 05:22 AM
  • twinkissed
    Mouse Troubles
    by twinkissed
    What could cause this? I thought my mouse needed batteries because it is lagging and sometimes decides to not click on the button I'm trying to click on. It is a wireless but changing the batteries didn't help. I can't open the other part so I don't think there is batteries in there. I did recently...
    11-07-2005, 05:59 PM
Working...
X