No announcement yet.

Poll: Printers? Which one do you want?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Printers? Which one do you want?

OK, imagine you just came across 900 bucks, only stipulation, you had to spend it on a printer.

Which one would it be?

No question in my mind

That's easy, the one I've got--Epson 1280.

Phyllis

Comment

I'd go for the Epson 2200. I have the 2000 but I like what the newest model offers in seperate color cartridges.
      DJ

Comment

Epson 2200...and would have money to spare for extra paper and ink!

Comment

Probably the Epson 2200 but I'm very happy my 1270.

Comment

Either a 1280 or 2200 Epson. Or...use it as a down payment on a used but good condition Scitex type unit....Tom

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• bigkidjr
              epson paper with canon printer?
              by bigkidjr
              Hi all. Does anyone have any experience using epson photo papers, specialty papers, 13x19 papers, etc, in a canon printer? more specifically, i've got a new canon i9100 and I'd like to use the oversized epson papers because they are easily available to me. Any info you might have before I shell out...
              04-16-2004, 02:25 PM
            • Benny Profane
              Epson ink question
              by Benny Profane
              Would keeping Ultrachrome inks in a refrigerator (or maybe even freezer) prolong life beyond the expiration date?
              11-16-2009, 07:55 AM
            • outac
              Ink Dumper For Epson 7880, Epson 9450, Epson 4800
              by outac
              China Outac CISS is the most experienced ink-jet products and services company in China. We provide the high quality printer consumables products at competitive price with excellent after the sale support, including:

* Continuous Ink Supply System(CISS/Bulk ink system)

02-22-2009, 10:17 PM
            • COLONELFLAG
              Epson 1280 vs 2200
              by COLONELFLAG
              I am somewhat confused about buying a new printer. The printer would be used for making archival prints for my own use and also to make prints of retouched photos for clients.

I have heard good things about the Epson 2200 with its 7 ink system and the different "blacks"...
              01-09-2003, 08:12 AM
            • patpilipuf
              New Printer Purchase
              by patpilipuf
              I have two Epson printers: the 2000p and the C80. I do a lot of photo restoration and I also use my printers to create elements for collage work and altered books. Lately much of my work has been in black and white and sepia. The output from my 2000p has been very inconsistent and I am forced to use...
              01-19-2004, 12:06 PM
            Working...
            X