• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• DanBee
    Trust 1200 Tablet
    by DanBee
    I was looking to buy my better half a tablet for christmas as she's an arty type (unlike myself). I checked around for some reviews and these wona couple of awards in magazines and seemed well reviewed and reasonably priced for their size. I now wish Id gone with another product as the pen seems to...
    01-14-2005, 11:51 AM
  • Kristin
    Aiptek Graphics Tablet 9x12
    by Kristin
    I just bought an Aiptek graphics tablet (9x12) in the states. I decided that it was a much less expensive investment than the $860 canadian price tag for the Wacom one. Does anyone use an Aiptek tablet? I literally just installed the software for it tonite so I could use any feedback anyone has to...
    08-01-2002, 01:32 AM
  • Frank Lopes
    Tablets
    by Frank Lopes
    For a long time Wacom Intuos tablets seemed to be the "standard". And they probably still are...

I just became aware of these folks: http://www.uc-logic.com
    They appear to have great products, at very low prices.

Anyone using them?
    11-14-2006, 07:58 AM
  • annacarina
    Wacom intous 3 airbrush.
    by annacarina
    Hi - im doing a lot of dodge & burning for the moment on photographs with my old wacom graphier pen and tablet. So yesterday i saw that it is actually possible to get an airbrushpen wich only woks with the intous3 tablet series. Thas ok - but will i get more control over the airbrushing with this...
    08-29-2007, 01:55 AM
  • cdhakl
    Bamboo pen&touch
    by cdhakl
    my old WACOM Graphire3 bit the dust last week. I am retired and just retouch / restore for my own personal photo use now.

I bought the WACOM Bamboo pen & touch model. Only comes in one size (medium 6x9 inch) and one color (silver). I have been able to set it up just like the...
    12-05-2009, 06:41 AM
Working...
X