• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Sharon
    Video Cards
    by Sharon
    I am getting a new computer in several weeks. P4, 1.5 GHz and all the other goodies.

The computer comes with a Asus V7700 32mb GeForce2 AGP video card. My present computer has a Matrox Millennium G200 AGP video card. Does any one know if Asus is as good a Matrox?

Thanks....
    10-11-2001, 12:32 PM
  • Stephen A
    New Video Card?
    by Stephen A
    I'm thinking of getting a new video card. I'd like to spend ~$250, however I'm willing to spend upwards of $350.

I'll mostly be doing photoshop & illustrator work, as well as stuff in Lightroom. However, I also play video games now and then - however, my work takes priority over my...
    02-24-2008, 05:55 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    What causes video "smearing"?
    by Doug Nelson
    I have a fast computer, fast videocard, both with lots of RAM, but I also get a lot of video residual effects and "smearing". For example, if one window is in front of another and I close or minimize the front one, sometimes its ghost image is left behind until I do something to cause the...
    10-24-2006, 08:55 PM
  • thomasgeorge
    ATI"All-In-Wonder 128 Pro" video card
    by thomasgeorge
    For those looking to get into the "frame grabbing" game, this video card is well worth taking a look at. Priced around $198.00, it is not exactly cheap but the features it offers and the user friendly software which come with it are definately worth the expense. This card is 32 bit and allows...
    11-14-2001, 03:06 PM
  • pepperspray
    Video card recommendations, please
    by pepperspray
    Anyone here care to recommend a good graphics card - preferably one that I can run dual monitors on?

10-17-2006, 02:12 AM
Working...
X