• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• jeaniesa
    Disk partitioning - to do or not to do?
    by jeaniesa
    I've had a new 60G hard drive sitting in my office for about a month now. I bought it before I realized I needed a new BIOS that would support a disk that size, so had to wait for the BIOS chip to arrive - which it did the day before I left for the Thanksgiving holiday and there was no way I was going...
    12-08-2001, 12:29 AM
  • Sharon
    2nd Hard Drive
    by Sharon
    I am looking into getting a 2nd hard drive for my computer. I heard that it was best to put Windows Virtual memory and PS’s Scratch Disk on the 2nd hard drive. How do you have your 2nd hard drive set up?

Thanks.
    Sharon
    07-17-2002, 12:29 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Dedicated cache drive
    by Doug Nelson
    Ok, so I bought a really fast 2nd harddrive (wd2000jb), now I need to decide whether to make it my PS and WinXP cache drive, or if I should make it my primary and use my old one (slower) as the cache drive.

Anyone have any opinions on this?
    07-11-2004, 03:48 PM
  • Ed_L
    Hard drive question
    by Ed_L
    Not knowing much at all about computers, I have a question about hard drives. I'm considering buying a second hard drive, and I have 512 MB DDR Ram installed in my Dell computer. The Ram is listed as PC 2100. I've seen hard drives advertised as 5400 rpm and PC 133. There is another advertised as 7200...
    09-08-2002, 01:31 PM
  • bigkidjr
    Help!! My photo folder uses 7 gig!
    by bigkidjr
    Hi all. Lately, while using photoshop elements to convert my photos into photo-art (e.g., watercolors, etc), i've been getting an error msg that I am out of disk space. I can't even save any of my current work! I've tried defrag, clean-up, etc, but have just noticed that one of my picture folders...
    09-01-2003, 02:05 PM
Working...
X