Epson R1400 - Ink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printers: Epson R1400 - Ink

What ink is better, dye or pigment for digital paintings?
    I want to buy an Epson R1400.
    Best wishes,
    Dan

Re: Epson R1400 - Ink

Pigment. Its certainly far more archival.

Comment

Andrew, Thanks for the comment!

Comment

Oltenius,
        I would agree that pigment has many overall advantages. There are also particular advantages with the papers you may use. In some instances, the paper can have significant effects on the permanence of the image.

I would suggest you also do some reading from the Wilhelm Imaging Research website (here). They do much of the industries image permanence testing. Although a bit hard to navigate their site, there is some very reading there. It can sometimes be easier to use their search box.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• outac
          Hot CIS Ink System for Epson T10,T11,SX200 etc.
          by outac
          After several months on R&D.The newest auto reset chips for Epson new printers CISS have come out,and sell very hot recently.

The new models as below:
          Continuous ink supply system for Epson T10,Epson T11,Epson T20,Epson T23,Epson TX200,Epson TX400,Epson TX105 etc.
          12-02-2008, 12:46 AM
        • outac
          Ink Dumper For Epson 7880, Epson 9450, Epson 4800
          by outac
          China Outac CISS is the most experienced ink-jet products and services company in China. We provide the high quality printer consumables products at competitive price with excellent after the sale support, including:

* Continuous Ink Supply System(CISS/Bulk ink system)

02-22-2009, 09:17 PM
        • rnbluvva
          Epson R800 Bulk/Generic Ink Providers
          by rnbluvva
          Anyone know where to buy Handsome Generic Ink Cartridges for the Epson 800. I got a bunch of off eBay when i got the printer there, but I can't seem to find them on eBay anymore. Or is there any other good bulk generic ink for the R800?

Thanks!
          06-07-2008, 06:31 PM
        • Marnell
          I need help on using generic ink jet cartridges. I have Epson R200
          by Marnell
          Hi
          I am so sorry if I have posted this in the wrong place, I did a search but couldn't find out any info.
          I have an epson R200 printer and am doing scrapbooks. The cost of the ink is impossible to afford and I recently purchased G&G cartridges and they seem to print my photo's fine,...
          09-09-2007, 09:17 AM
        • CN-SinoPIS
          SinoPIS Ink Bulk
          by CN-SinoPIS
          Our company is from Shanghai of China. We manufacture ink bulk ,kits ,compatible,Embedder pressure cartridges and auto chips for all EPSON ink jet printers and pars of Canon printers. please enjoy our pictures,thanks!

1.SinoPIS Embedded pressure cartridge

09-25-2004, 10:40 AM
        Working...
        X