No announcement yet.

Printers: HP 7150 printer does not print psd files

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• One4UAll
    Does Photoshop save print settings?
    by One4UAll
    When you print a file, does PS save the printer settings along with everything else for that file? Is it necessary to check Page Setup, Print with Preview, and Print (Print Settings, Color Management) every time you want to make another print of a file, even if all you want to do is repeat what was...
    11-26-2007, 11:23 PM
  • christo
    OS (?) problem
    by christo
    Something weird is going on. I do some work for a local NPG, and when it is print time, I FTP the printer PDF files. I do a save to file (then pick the appropriate printer designation) Since the last time I did this (about a month ago) I have noticed that every time I open a pdf file and try to print,...
    09-16-2006, 02:41 AM
  • Mig
    Printing
    by Mig
    Many of you in here are professionals with this kind of thing.
    Here's the thing... you have file of some sort, a customer gave you a pic, you scanned it, worked it up in ps, now what? You need to print it, but how? What print services do you use and in what format do you save the file for...
    08-23-2002, 12:24 AM
  • Caravaggio
    converting files from psd to psb
    by Caravaggio
    A psd file I am working on has gotten too big to save as a psd. If I convert it to psb format will there be any degradation of the image? I did the conversion and there was none that I could tell, but I would like to hear from more knowledgable users than myself. I would save to the more common tif...
    02-21-2011, 04:51 PM
  • Imustbedead
    psd file
    by Imustbedead
    just bored. Thought I'd share a psd file. The size is reduced from the original.

I am not a professional, I work at a shitty restaurant haha. So no need to tell me if I did things wrong or not.

Before and After

http://yfrog.com/18kandy1j

04-17-2010, 03:04 AM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Ben,

Being able to print the same files to the Epson changes things. Also the conversion to tiff and flattening without success is not a good sign. Looks like Jeanie's thoughts on the driver look more and more likely. Or a combination ME/driver problem. I can't imagine this being a hardware issue but I guess anything is possible in the digital world these days.

If you are running the latest driver for the HP you might try to downgrade the driver to an earlier version. This isn't an easy thing to do but if you are Windows savy you should give it a try.

Comment

Hi All
      Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers. It printed more but still came up with the same error message, it was 71mb so I changed it to JPEG 13mb still won't print sent same file to Epson printer no problem. Have contacted HP an dhope they have some ideas. Thanks for all your help.

Comment

Working...
      X