• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• palomino
    dark prints...is it the monitor?
    by palomino
    I have been ordering prints from Winkflash online and they all look darker in print than they ever do on my screen (pretty significantly) --I thought it was because paper white can't match up to the brightness of screen white, but then I saw one of the images on my mom's PC (I use an imac) and it looked...
    05-25-2006, 11:29 PM
  • Lampy
    Color Calibration
    by Lampy
    Hi all

Does anyone have any expertise in calibrating their monitor color/brightness to an output device. Specifically I'm interested in output to Ofoto's printing process.

Currently I have to adjust color and brightness by eye according to what I've noticed the differences...
    06-07-2002, 01:37 PM
  • raggatt
    Color Calibrating Laptop Monitors?
    by raggatt
    Greetings,
    I just purchased a new HP Pavillion laptop with Vista, got it home, and hate the monitor display! Compared to my desktop monitor, the laptop monitor display is very blue and muddy.

I'm a VERY novice digital photographer and Photoshopper, still using Photoshop 7.01....
    07-15-2008, 01:21 PM
  • ScottyLProd
    WYSIWYG! What You See Is What You Get
    by ScottyLProd
    Hello!

All I'm asking from the universe is to have my color prints look like what I see on my monitor. I've been around the block a little with Photoshop, scanning, restoration, and yet this color calibration stuff makes my head spin! ColorSync, Color Management, printer profiles, ICC...
    03-14-2004, 09:28 PM
  • beezy40
    Color Calibration Chart
    by beezy40
    Can anyone here clue in on how to operate a color calibration chart, for exp
    the GretagMacbeth ColorChecker Chart My images are suffering because of my lack of knowledge in this area. I have included 2 examples, given to me by a fellow forum member. Thanks...
    09-29-2008, 09:04 AM
Working...
X