Epson Stylus COLOR 600 on Win XP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epson Stylus COLOR 600 on Win XP

I know that this printer is now not supported by Epson so it will not get any driver update for Windows XP.

Since getting a new computer with Windows XP preinstalled, all my prints under Photoshop has been light. I have experimened on most printer settings but still can't get a decent picture.

Is anyone still using an Epson Stylus COLOR 600 under Windows XP? Please help.

Tony

Related Topics

Collapse

• Jeremy Maurer
    Guess who's New Epson 3000 isn't comp. with Xp???
    by Jeremy Maurer
    Epson 3000 isn't comp. with Xp. You can use the Win2000 driver and settle for 1440 dpi, or use the OEM plug and play, for 720dpi. YUCK!!!!!!!!!
    05-10-2002, 01:31 AM
  • George
    Windows XP and Epson 1270
    by George
    I experienced a lot of problems trying to get my Epson 1270 to work correctly when printing from Photoshop. When I connected the printer XP found a 1270 printer driver and set it up to use that driver. I ended up with a very strange print control panel and was unable to get the 1270 to print like I...
    01-14-2002, 12:24 PM
  • kev1e
    epson r200
    by kev1e
    Ok i have set my color settings in photoshop and turn off the printer color mangement but my prints from photoshop are not whats on the screen, not even close.

I have used the gamma sofware, please help!
    10-16-2005, 02:09 PM
  • charles
    Epson 890 and XP problem
    by charles
    Dear Sirs and Ma'ams
    Briefly, what are your experiences with XP and Epson printers in particular the 890. My new notebook runs XP and my new printer (which works fine on my home system) will not work on it, it prints just an inch or so of a photograph and then just stops, spits out the paper...
    09-20-2002, 11:44 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Microsoft Color Control Panel Applet for Windows XP
    by Doug Nelson
    This sounds like it would be very handy (if I didn't already have another utility that did about the same thing).

Perhaps someone could try it and report back? Maybe with screenshots?
    09-27-2006, 05:14 AM
Working...
X