• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• KevinBE
    Film Scanner
    by KevinBE
    I don't know if anyone is interested but I bought a Minolta Speed Scan film scanner on ebay. I just couldn't pass it up because of the price. I know it's discontinued from production but it had a suggested retail of 1299.00 and it has had some good reviews. I think the last street price of this scanner...
    08-22-2003, 06:50 PM
  • Inspeqtor
    New Scanner
    by Inspeqtor
    I am considering purchasing the Epson 4990 as recommended to me here earlier on another thread. I have a question about this scanner, does it scan normal documents? The Epson website mentions "the flexibility of a flatbed scanner" but that does not tell me very much. I am sure some of you...
    02-17-2007, 09:43 AM
  • cducasse
    Scanner Recommendations????
    by cducasse
    I have grasped most of the techniques for photo restoration. I am going to be doing it on the side for extra money as jobs come in. However, I am wondering what scanners you all are using, and which one would be the best. I am interested in the scan format output...Adobe RAW, JPG, EPS (preferred)....
    09-02-2006, 12:53 AM
  • Shifty1
    Epson Perfection 4180
    by Shifty1
    Hi all, I'm new to the fourm and to retouching. I need to buy a scanner and saw a good deal for the Epson Perfection 4180. The specs say it has 4800 x9600 dpi. Is that over kill for a novice? Thanks, Carl
    10-17-2004, 12:50 PM
  • jjhannon
    Scanner Recommendation
    by jjhannon
    Hello All!

I recently repaired a friends HP 5370C scanner. When testing it I found out it does a much better job than my Microtech scanner (6000 series) The detail and color accuracy is superior.

I am looking to update my flat bed scanner. I have a PC system with USB ports....
    06-30-2004, 09:28 AM
Working...
X