Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monitors: Final battle: NEC EA231WMi Vs ViewSonic VP2365

Hi everyone,

This is my first post in this forum, i discovered this website randomly and got stuck with it.

I want to buy a monitor for my mac book pro.
    I do photography and retouching in a semipro level want to start up seriously my business but still my finance are tight so i came across this two
    hardwares:

NEC EA231WMi Vs ViewSonic VP2365

ps:i will want to use it also for watch movies as i dont have any tv.

Which one you guys think is the best one for me?

thanks

Re: Final battle: NEC EA231WMi Vs ViewSonic VP23

I'd go for the NEC based upon the reviews on TFT Central.

On paper they appear both the same colour wise, but the NEC offers higher uniformity, deeper black, higher contrast and lower input lag.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• chris h
      TFT Query
      by chris h
      While perusing the ''Whats your system'' thread I notice CRT's still hold a firm grip. Granted we are all looking through different eyes but I wonder if anybody has seen a TFT they were impressed with yet from a graphics point of view?
      07-20-2003, 04:30 AM
    • Balky
      Anyone using an LCD Monitor?
      by Balky
      Anyone using an LCD Monitor for editing? I am curious cause I just got a monitor and it seems something is off but I can't figure out what it is.

Everything looks beautiful, the minute I start looking at pictures that I had edited before... something that iwas supposed to be dark...
      08-14-2003, 10:18 AM
    • MrEd1953
      LCD or CRT?
      by MrEd1953
      Hello all

I apologize if this question should be in the hardware forum but I really wanted you guys to answer if possible. I do a good bit of restoration work for a local gallery and I will probably need a new monitor soon. My question is (you guessed it) should I stay with a crt or buy...
      11-17-2004, 11:22 AM
    • Class
      NEC PA241W-BK-SV: Recommended Calibration / Setup?
      by Class
      I purchased this monitor and have it attached to a Mac. I haven't calibrated it yet - the only change I've made is switch it to the default srgb mode via the display's onscreen menu. I must admit the default uncalibrated srgb mode is very good compared to a 19" crt sitting right next to it....
      04-10-2011, 02:39 PM
    • Simonj
      Calibrating 2 monitors
      by Simonj
      Hi everyone. Newbie here.
      I am trying to calibrate 2 monitors to work in synch in 2 different locations.
      The monitors are both NEC MultiSync. One is the 2190ui (older) and a brand new PA241W. When I use the Spyder Elite 3 Software on each of them, the results are quite different....
      07-19-2010, 10:09 AM
    Working...
    X