X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RoCkFoRdGuN
    • Mar 2012

Tablets ?

Can anyone tell me what is a good tablet to use please?

Was looking at this tablet ?
    Wacom Intuos5 Small (+/- A6) P&T Tablet
  • Janet Petty
    • Jan 2004

Re: Tablets ?

Can't go wrong with a Wacom. I'm on my third one, having worn out the first two.

Janet

Comment

• Stroker
      • Jan 2005

I bought a refurbished Wacom Bamboo Fun (medium). Refurbished, so discounted, but has been dandy. It's not too small and not more tablet than I need. Had it around two years now and it's still a champ for me. I don't exactly work it hard every day, so I doubt I will wear it out any time soon. As a matter of fact, I am still on my first knib.

Comment

• RoCkFoRdGuN
        • Mar 2012

So what is the right size was thinking A4 is a A5 suffecient ?
        Cause i got another tablet much cheaper and i read reviews and its not to bad
        wacom is very very expensive

Aiptek Media Tablet 14000U

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• ashphotoart
          Which Wacom Tablet is good and affordable.
          by ashphotoart
          Hi,

Still I'm using my mouse for working with photoshop for retouching/restoration.

Now I'm thinking to work with Wacom Tablet, but I don't know which one is good and affordable. I'm looking to go on the point.

Hope someone would help me.

09-07-2008, 10:59 AM
        • Sharon
          Wacom Tablet
          by Sharon
          I’m seriously thinking about getting a Wacom Intuos 3x4 tablet. I am presently using just my Microsoft Optical Intellimouse. What do you think of your tablet and what are the features you like? What do you think is the best tablet for the price?

Thanks.
          Sharon
          12-30-2001, 07:32 PM
        • komorowski
          Handwriting with a wacom tablet
          by komorowski
          Hi guys,

Well I just bought a Wacom Intuos 3 tablet and it is awesome fun and loving kearning how to use it, I was wondering how to use the tablet for normal writing of emails etc. Is it possible to do normal handwriting instead of typing?

SOrry if this is a simple manouver...
          07-08-2007, 05:37 PM
        • frank williams
          Should i buy a wacom tablet
          by frank williams
          Was wondering if i should buy a wacom tablet and if so which one should i buy,
          I use a mouse at the moment and would like to get in retouching. I have not really done that much retouching and would like some tips on were to start.
          I would like to retouch people. I have just ordered The...
          10-05-2008, 03:52 PM
        • nebulaoperator
          Need advice on buying Wacom tablet
          by nebulaoperator
          I have never used the tablet for retouching work but the more I learn the more I come across that people use tablet on the daily basis for retouching.Also it feels quiet silly when lots of D&B has to be done with my mouse. Click click click click....
          I want to get something budget but...
          03-03-2011, 07:01 PM
        Working...
        X