• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• ExclamPt
    Correcting barrel distortion
    by ExclamPt
    I just acquired a digital camera and have been doing a little research into eliminating the barrel distortion which is sometimes apparent, especially when using the wideangle setting of the zoom.

I can recommend PTLens, a freeware frontend to Panorama Tools. It makes correction easy,...
    04-11-2004, 08:08 AM
  • Sanda
    Digital Cameras
    by Sanda
    If you were to buy a digital camera what would you buy and why? What features are important to you and why?
    02-17-2002, 02:52 PM
  • r_dg
    need advice.. i want to buy a cam
    by r_dg
    well im an amateur photographer but i think im good at it...
    my sister is a make up artist and she wants me to do the shoots
    for her book... so i usually use my 5.7 pixels cellphone camera lol... for real and my old digital camera that only has 4 pixels..
    but i want to buy a real...
    06-08-2008, 01:02 PM
  • albatrosss
    Optical vs Digital Image Stabilization
    by albatrosss
    First let me state that I don't know if this is in the correct section.

I understand the difference between optical and digital zoom but I really could use a simple explanation as to the difference between Optical and Digital stabilization. Is one superior to the other and if so, how?...
    04-26-2007, 12:02 PM
  • christo
    Transition
    by christo
    I have been a traditional 35mm SR person for more than 30 years, and have a small fortune invested in lenses, lighting, flash units, strobe slaves, light meters, and other associated equipment. I have an Epson 3200 Perfection Photo Scanner, and until recently have been happy with using the existing...
    01-13-2008, 06:46 AM
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎