• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• billyw55
    Color calibration of Monitor?
    by billyw55
    Have not been on here , I do use PSE , alot for basic edits cropping levels , etc I have used the focused guides I do not have a color management software to calibrate my monitor , I am just using the control panal setting . is it very important that my monitor is calebrrated i f I were to do retouch...
    12-18-2009, 12:05 PM
  • raggatt
    Color Calibrating Laptop Monitors?
    by raggatt
    Greetings,
    I just purchased a new HP Pavillion laptop with Vista, got it home, and hate the monitor display! Compared to my desktop monitor, the laptop monitor display is very blue and muddy.

I'm a VERY novice digital photographer and Photoshopper, still using Photoshop 7.01....
    07-15-2008, 01:21 PM
  • sandovalphoto
    NEC Multisync P221W
    by sandovalphoto
    Hey guys I recently got the NEC Multisync P221W and I've been calibrating it with the eye one match software But I've Noticed that colors look oversaturated, meanwhile they look "better" on my other monitor (crappy Dell) .

I have the feeling I'm missing something....
    10-26-2009, 01:06 PM
  • Hartleyb4
    Monitor choices... Eizo Vs. NEC
    by Hartleyb4
    Hello - I'm new to this site I found it while researching monitors.

I am working as an in-house prepress department. I deal with a lot of 4/c books that are printed domestically and overseas. I am presently using a Mac Cinema Display on a Mac Pro Quad-Core 2.66Ghz box.

12-02-2009, 01:48 PM
  • Marni48
    OOOOH, so excited hubby says get new monitor HELP!
    by Marni48
    Hello

My hubby is buying me a monitor for Christmas and I need suggestions. I am sooooooooooooooooooo excited to dump my Dell which is awful. I will purchase a callibration system also.

Could you all give me some suggestions? I can't spend much over 300$ for the monitor...
    12-27-2007, 12:52 PM
Working...
X