For the Mac people out there......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the Mac people out there......

I've got one of the new 17" Powerbook on order and want to hear from other Mac and LCD screen users....

1) What do you think of the quality of prints you get compared to what your screen looks like?

2)How easy or hard is it to calibrate your LCD screen and how accurate is it?

3) Thoughts on the new 17" Powerbook?

4) For true accurate colors do you hook your computer to a calibrated CRT screen before printing or sending it out?

Thanks in advance,

Heather

Related Topics

Collapse

• Hello_taipan
    is Mac 24" Cinema display reaaally that bad ??
    by Hello_taipan
    Been reading about displays... there are threads about mac displays that are not that good for retouching jobs.
    I have a Lacie photon 20 vision, and... i hate it!
    thanks i got it for free.. I can't set RGB, can't set contrasts !
    my contrast ratio is like 300:1 which gives me nice...
    11-07-2008, 03:17 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Screencaps
    by Doug Nelson
    What's your favorite method for capturing screen items such as Photoshop palettes, menus, dialog boxes, etc.? What about annotating same (circles, arrows, etc.)?

I currently use HyperSnap, which I like a lot. It has a configurable time-delay, so I can open menus or position my cursor...
    07-12-2003, 03:58 PM
  • jmhinchey
    Which Mac
    by jmhinchey
    I'm trying to decide between an iMac and a Mac Pro. Any thoughts on the matter?
    Thanks.
    09-26-2007, 09:46 AM
  • chris h
    I'Mac Thingy
    by chris h
    A friend has bought one of the I'mac desktop machines, can anybody tell me if these things come with an integral modem, she's asked me to set up a net connection for her and I'm not familiar with Mac boxes.

Thanks
    12-15-2004, 02:45 PM
  • shaunx
    Why buy a Mac?
    by shaunx
    Is there a special benefit to purchasing a Mac? Appearantly, alot of people here own one. I don't get it Should I?
    12-27-2007, 05:40 AM
Working...
X