Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• winwintoo
    New Mouse - Rocket Mouse
    winwintoo
    by winwintoo
    Hi all - I saw this new mouse reviewed in the newspaper when I was in Houston last month and was very intrigued with it. Couldn't find in the the stores - turns out it's not yet available in stores - but I got an email ad about it this morning and thought some of you might be interested.
    11-28-2002, 09:02 AM
  • DJ Dubovsky
    New Toy Alert!!
    DJ Dubovsky
    by DJ Dubovsky
    Hi Gang,
    OK, I got a new mouse. We used to have a Memorex ball mouse but it didn't come with a driver for Win 2000 so it wasn't always cooperative. We decided to get a new mouse and some of the recent threads on mice really helped me make that decision. I ended up getting the IBM Optical Navigator....
    10-14-2001, 10:53 PM
  • Morph1
    Logitech mx1100 Mouse
    Morph1
    by Morph1
    Hi Guys,

I have a question as what other users are using for a pointing device,
    I recently started getting some pains in top of my hand and shooting onto forearm, after changing my chair arm rest position and moving my mouse onto the bottom drawer which I totally hate the pain...
    11-23-2009, 10:36 AM
  • chris h
    Mouse Talk
    chris h
    by chris h
    Well, what’s the best thing I’ve bought in the computer department in the past year?
    Monitor as big as a fridge ? No. Processor so powerful I run the central heating from the waste heat ? No. Printer so good the smell of photo chemicals no longer wafts through the dungeons ? No. It’s the...
    10-07-2001, 05:47 PM
  • DJ Dubovsky
    Anyone use a Wacom tablet mouse?
    DJ Dubovsky
    by DJ Dubovsky
    With the recent thread about computer mice, I wondered if anyone who has a Wacom tablet also uses the mouse that goes with it. I like the idea of a cordless, batteryless optical mouse so I was hoping someone may have had experience with it.
    DJ
    10-08-2001, 09:09 PM
Working...
X