Wacom Pen issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wacom Pen issue

Had a problem not long ago where the pen would only draw a thin line, irrespective of the brush setting in PS (using PS 2015 cc on Windows 7 with SP1). The problem was solved by switching the airbrush 'on'. Now the same problem occurs, but cannot sort it out. Also get the message 'tablet driver not working', so re-installed the latest driver. The Wacom site is filled with similar problems, but no apparent solution. Is this Windows only? Asking because the Mac users don't seem to have this problem, and I know of some who also use the same model Wacom (Intuous 5 pro). Any suggestions/ solutions?

Re: Wacom Pen issue

Not too sure about your problem, but I am having major issues with my Wacom and Photoshop after installing Yosemite.

Comment

Re: Wacom Pen issue

Bear in mind that you are talking Mac, me Windows. There have bee numerous issues with Windows updates, to the extent that I have turned off the auto update function.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Caravaggio
        Problems with Intuos 4
        by Caravaggio
        I have an Inuos 4 wired medium tablet and am using it in CS5 on a Mac running lion. The OS, software and drivers are all up to date. I keep having a problem with the pen in photoshop. I don't use a tablet in any other applications.

When I am in photoshop, I will hold down the spacebar and...
        09-17-2011, 04:36 PM
      • ktg222
        Wacom Graphire 4 problem
        by ktg222
        I have a Wacom Graphire 4. I have had it for about two years. Up until yesterday it has worked flawlessly. Now it is sticking and sometimes the curser will not move. My Mac mouse works fine. Any thoughts from Wacom users?

thanks,
        k
        12-01-2007, 12:42 PM
      • daveandrewsmith
        Help? Wacom Loosing Pressure!
        by daveandrewsmith
        This is a bit of a long shot but here's my dilemma...

I've recently bought a mac and am using this wonderful piece of free software called TabletMagic which enables my old serial Wacom GD tablet to be seen by the mac. In the tablet settings pressure is working fine, just like it used...
        11-06-2006, 06:04 AM
      • Repairman
        Wacom misbehaving
        by Repairman
        I'm currently working at a client site and using PS 6 with a Intuos3 tablet. It has started to feel really skittish - polygonal lasso lines not quite following the right line, scrolling numbers shooting uncontrollably up to max, cloning start points and target areas jumping about, trying to fill selections...
        08-30-2014, 03:37 PM
      • diggnikon
        wacom airbrush ?
        by diggnikon
        Hi All

ive been using my pen with my wacom for about 3 yrs now and im wondering is it worth buying a airbrush from wacom to add to my tools ?

Im after the pro's and Con's .
        07-14-2008, 10:37 AM
      Working...
      X