No announcement yet.

Laptop Close to monitors like Eizo

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Amanda_Lauren
    Eizo Monitor Vs. LaCie Monitor
    by Amanda_Lauren
    Looking to buy a monitor for home use. Pretty much decided that I was going to purchase the LaCie 526.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...creen_LCD.html

Then the man at BnH told me that the Eizo Color Edge series is really great...
    02-21-2010, 11:25 PM
  • Hartleyb4
    Monitor choices... Eizo Vs. NEC
    by Hartleyb4
    Hello - I'm new to this site I found it while researching monitors.

I am working as an in-house prepress department. I deal with a lot of 4/c books that are printed domestically and overseas. I am presently using a Mac Cinema Display on a Mac Pro Quad-Core 2.66Ghz box.

12-02-2009, 01:48 PM
  • AdamZx3
    Selling Eizo
    by AdamZx3
    I am considering selling my Eizo Coloredge CE 24" monitor and was wondering how much is a fair asking price. It is about 5 months old, in like new condition and have all original packing. Bought from B&H Photo for $1700.

I really like the monitor but since I am finished with...
    04-22-2008, 10:23 PM
  • Jessie711
    Dual Monitor Set-Up
    by Jessie711
    Hi All,

I’m thinking about a duel monitor set-up for use with PS CS5 and have a couple of questions.

My current set up is a HP Pavilion elite m90402 with Intel Core 2 Quad Processor Q6600 and a NIVDA GeForce 8400 GS Graphics card.
    The Graphics card has 1 S...
    11-30-2010, 08:21 PM
  • irishblue
    Eizo or Lacie LCD monitors?
    by irishblue
    I'm currently using a 20" apple cinema display and thinking of upgrading to something better. I'm considering upgrading to either a Lacie or Eizo graphic LCD monitors. I notice on the cinema display, there's quite a bit of "burn in" where even if you move the image away, the mark is still...
    09-08-2009, 09:15 AM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Laptop Close to monitors like Eizo

Thankyou folks. This helps me to an extent but still not completely convinced . A lot of research leads me to believe that Asus UX501VW and Dell XPS 15 9550 seem good enough for editing and stuff as they offer close to 100 percent Adobe RGB but sadly both of these models are not available here in India. Macbooks are good but certainly the configs are not worth the price. Someone told me that macbooks even with such low configs are faster than others. Is that true. ?

Asus ROG GL553VE is what am planning to go for coz that I feel would atleast give me the speed if not 100 percent close to the display I want.

Comment

Originally posted by Damo77 View Post
      I have an ASUS ROG laptop, and its screen is BEAUTIFUL.

The whole laptop is beautiful, in fact. I've had it for many years, and it's still going strong. Whenever it eventually dies, I'll definitely be getting another.
      But ROG series is just launched right. How come you have it for these many years ?
      Last edited by manishbjain; 04-26-2017, 11:35 PM.

Comment

No, not just launched. It has been around for quite a while.

Comment

Working...
        X