Leave a comment:

• Doug Nelson
    replied
    I added it to our reviews database.

Leave a comment:

• stevic
    replied
    Hi,

Now I've seen the specs for the Canon I950, Thats what I'm gonna go with! I'll write a report when I get it.

Craig

Leave a comment:

• G. Couch
    replied
    The Epson's (depending on the model) are more fade resistant. Both companies make very good printers, but if long print life is what interests you, I would research some of the higher end Epsons...the 2000p or newer 2200.

Leave a comment:

• stevic
    started a topic canon/epson

canon/epson

Hello Everyone,

Last night my original Photosmart printer died so now it's time to replace it. I lean towards the Canon 960 or the 9600 but the Epson models are tempting as well. On the Canon I like the individual ink cartridges, speed, repairable printhead and the specified resolution of prints. The Epsons claim to fame is the water resistance of their prints which I like, but is very slow and beyond that I can't remember anything else that attracks me to it but it's reputation. Any insights from anyone? I've checked numorous web sights about the water resistance and no one says anything about the water resistance of Canon inks. Comments are welcome.

Craig Carlson
    Sebastopol, Ca.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Hankster65
    Best $200 Printer?
    by Hankster65
    Hiya all!

The ink on my dusty old Lexmark 3200 has run out and instead of spending $70 on cartridges I've decided to spend a couple of hundred for fully filled cartridges that come with a printer attached. I've read many reviews and am more confused by the moment. What I want is THE...
    11-04-2002, 11:56 PM
  • mr.gregg
    Photo printers
    by mr.gregg
    I just bought a Sony DPP-Ex5 photo printer at a good price, however I'm finding out that the cartridges (which is only made by Sony) are a little hard to come by (now I know why I got such a good price on the printer). Wal-Mart isn't going to carry it anymore once it sells what it has on clearance...
    05-05-2004, 10:25 PM
  • cippres
    canon d-300 printer
    by cippres
    Thinking about getting a dye-sub printer. One of those that prints only 4x6 prints. and wanted to know if anyone is using them amd if they would be cost worthly. Thinking about getting on to print out about 100 or more 4x6 proofs from a digtal camera from wedding instead of sending to a lab. Any thoughts...
    01-04-2002, 09:39 AM
  • cippres
    lyson inks for epson 1270
    by cippres
    has anyone ever used the lyson or fotonic ink for the epson 1270.
    looked at them at www.photofile-ink.com and say they are good.
    01-04-2002, 02:14 PM
  • Rich
    Epson R800 ink waste
    by Rich
    Hello everyone, I am a newbie on this site and have a question. I searched the forum for an answer but did not find one.

I have the Epson R800 printer and think it is a super printer. I am into making Giclees for my watercolor business.

My question is this. When you change...
    08-12-2005, 02:49 PM
Working...
X