• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• kathleen
    PS vs scanner; both/and? either/or?
    by kathleen
    as i read the posts re scanning, tweaking scanner settings etc. ,i know i am way out of my depth. i think the most basic thing i don't understand is that many of the scanner settings mimic what is in photoshop. ( i have epson 740). i assumed photoshop tools would be more sophisticated and precise...
    08-15-2001, 01:42 PM
  • pavel123
    How essential are scanner specs
    by pavel123
    I apologize if I am asking an obvious (to anybody else) question.

I have a relatively old scanner (going 5 years or so back HP ScanJet 3400, it wasn't a high end scanner at that time). Can say I am happy with the quality of scanned images. Colors are off, images seem darker (which is a...
    11-01-2009, 05:47 PM
  • Chain
    A3 scanner choice
    by Chain
    Hi

For work I occasionally need to scan some images from books/photographs that we will be used in a magazine. It's nothing high-end or critical.

I would like to make the jump to A3 to be able to fit the larger originals. I assume most scanners will be sufficient quality, but...
    08-29-2012, 06:01 AM
  • bailout
    Adjust in scanner software or pp?
    by bailout
    Firstly, as it is my first post here,

I recently got a scanner to scan a load of old family photos. They are both prints and slides so I went for a flatbed (epson v300). So far I have been plleased with the quality of scanning prints with it but undecided about negs/slides....
    03-25-2009, 10:13 AM
  • dimme
    Scanner for Kodachrome collection
    by dimme
    I just inherited the family photo collection of about 4 or 5 thousand 5mm Kodachrome slides. I plan to scan a lot of these. I know what I in for I was a drum & Imacon scanner operator for many years. I have tools to profile the scanner so I would like to do that also. I see a lot of old film scanners...
    06-07-2011, 09:31 AM
Working...
X