• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• jeaniesa
    Display questions
    by jeaniesa
    Much to my chagrine, it looks like I'm going to have to hemorhage even more money out of my bank account for a new display(s). I was really hoping that my new 2200 printer would work perfectly with my monitor the first time I tried it. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be the case. The color t...
    08-11-2002, 09:33 PM
  • mattschuenke
    Monitor Calibrator Choice
    by mattschuenke
    For years I worked in a print lab where I could borrow their x-rite monitor calibrator to calibrate my monitors at home. Now that I don't work there I'm going to buy one for myself and trying to decide between all of the brands.

Working at different studios I've used most of the major...
    04-12-2013, 10:12 AM
  • oldman137
    Monitor Calibration........
    by oldman137
    Hi Folks! I’m new to the site and new to digital photography (2 years). I want an opinion on what monitor calibration hardware to purchase (cheap if possible). I am about to retire and photography is going to be one off my main hobbies. I have been playing with PS for about six months but my photos...
    08-29-2008, 08:46 AM
  • Jeff F
    Can Monitor Calibration Devices Flag a Bad Monitor
    by Jeff F
    I'm asking this here because I'm currently reading Richard's book on PSE 4. It occurs to me that no amount of calibration can fix a monitor for which the colors at the edge of the screen do not match the colors in the center. And I'm sure that there are other monitor problems which cannot be eliminated...
    10-08-2006, 11:25 PM
  • Jon
    Monitor question...can you help?
    by Jon
    I just invested in a new desktop, laptop, and printer. I am also getting some new camera gear. I picked up a monitor knowing it wasn't really the caliber I wanted, but what I could afford at the time and what the salesman shot me for a price with the other stuff. It is a HP w2338h 23-inch Diagonal...
    08-05-2009, 03:50 PM
Working...
X