• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
    Mac warranty
    by Doug Nelson
    I was wondering if anyone paid for the extra Mac warranty where they come out to your home and fix it? Is it worth it?
    04-18-2005, 08:21 PM
  • Repairman
    New Mac time
    by Repairman
    Well my dear old G5 is starting to feel the pace of modern living and I think it's time to upgrade. Seems there is a new black shiny Mac on the horizon which may fit the bill but I was also considering a well spec'd iMac. Having looked at one a few years back I was put off by the highly reflective screen...
    11-28-2013, 08:44 AM
  • Nasturtium
    Windows > Mac
    by Nasturtium
    I guess I should chronicle my switch from windows to Mac here.

Why a Mac? DH was behind on a 50th birthday present and a 30th wedding anniversary present and the local shop ran an amazing 3 day sale. So he told me it was now or never. They were clearing things out for an end January inventory...
    01-30-2010, 11:50 PM
  • Lasa
    Mac updates
    by Lasa
    I don't have a clue of what I am saying so bear with me.
    My father has a MAC 0S X.1 to upgrade to 10.2 (or higher)
    are they all upgrades you need to buy or are they auto (free) upgrades..I know nothing of MAC's (I'm trying to help him)

I ask because from 10.1 to 10.2 doesn't...
    02-01-2007, 04:07 PM
  • Axleuk
    PC Vs MAC ?
    by Axleuk
    OK this thread is a kind of spin off from this one http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/sho...?t=9439&page=2 , but how many people use Macs and how many use PC's ?

For those of you that have made the switch from PC to Mac, how long did it take you to get to grips with the OS and...
    PC
    57.87%
    Mac
    25.46%
    Both
    16.20%
    Other
    0.46%
    01-02-2005, 05:14 PM
Working...
X