• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• skydog
    Windows vs Apple
    by skydog
    I need to upgrade my computer. I currently use Windows XP. Over the years I've been told that Apple is the way to go for those who are into photography, video, graphic design, etc. Is this still true? Is there still a strong differential between an Apple and the Windows format?

04-02-2007, 03:49 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Why your next Photoshop computer should be a Mac
    by Doug Nelson
    I'll say right now I don't own a Mac, and I've never owned a Mac. But my next computer will be a Mac. I was planning on switching the last time I upgraded my computer, but my old computer died on a Friday and I had a deadline the following Monday, so I had to run out and spend my upgrade budget on a...
    08-25-2008, 08:37 PM
  • RokcetScientist
    It doesn't matter anymore, Doug,
    by RokcetScientist
    which computer you use. Because with stuff like Parallels Desktop Release Candidate 2 for Mac being released I can't wait to get my hands on an iMacIntel duocore Mark II . . .
    Wow! Running 3 OS's natively and simultaneously!
    06-02-2006, 05:14 PM
  • Axleuk
    PC Vs MAC ?
    by Axleuk
    OK this thread is a kind of spin off from this one http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/sho...?t=9439&page=2 , but how many people use Macs and how many use PC's ?

For those of you that have made the switch from PC to Mac, how long did it take you to get to grips with the OS and...
    PC
    57.87%
    Mac
    25.46%
    Both
    16.20%
    Other
    0.46%
    01-02-2005, 04:14 PM
  • neurignacio
    buying Macbook or PC laptop?
    by neurignacio
    I have to buy a new laptop due to the early decease of my excellent Toshiba and I'm in the ethernal doubt of buying a dell (or similar laptop) or the new macbook generation.
    I want it smooth when I'm processing my pictures with photoshop at home and I don't do video editing or gaming. I'm married...
    06-15-2007, 05:24 AM
Working...
X