• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• jeaniesa
    Disk partitioning - to do or not to do?
    by jeaniesa
    I've had a new 60G hard drive sitting in my office for about a month now. I bought it before I realized I needed a new BIOS that would support a disk that size, so had to wait for the BIOS chip to arrive - which it did the day before I left for the Thanksgiving holiday and there was no way I was going...
    12-08-2001, 12:29 AM
  • htown
    Backing up your images
    by htown
    I was wondering what people do to backup their images. I find that I line to have my images at my finger tips at all times. I am not a professional so I don't have lots and lots of projects to store but have collected over 30,000 images of the past several years. These are all, or at least most, in...
    09-25-2009, 08:57 AM
  • Sanda
    And anotrher hard drive question.
    by Sanda
    I bought a 40gig hard drive to replace my dead 20gig one. I didn't have the old one partitioned but was wondering if I should partition this one. If so what size partitions should I use? I'm running win98.
    10-12-2002, 05:52 AM
  • Sharon
    2nd Hard Drive
    by Sharon
    I am looking into getting a 2nd hard drive for my computer. I heard that it was best to put Windows Virtual memory and PS’s Scratch Disk on the 2nd hard drive. How do you have your 2nd hard drive set up?

Thanks.
    Sharon
    07-17-2002, 12:29 AM
  • bobkny
    WinXP and Raid 0 and more........
    by bobkny
    Hi......I'm going from an old Mac to purchasing a new P4 system that will include 2 - 80 GB Hard Drives that I will have set up to run at Raid Zero. I'm new to the PC and WinXP and was wondering if I need to get WinXP Pro rather than WinXP Home to be able to assign the second drive to use for my windows...
    10-17-2003, 09:06 AM
Working...
X