Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• santoro80
    Looking for affordable tablet for retouching?
    by santoro80
    What affordable tablet for retouching could you recommend me? I have no experience with tablets, so I really dont know anything about them.
    This tablet is well priced... will it be ok for retouching:
    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...Digital_Tablet...
    12-20-2011, 01:22 PM
  • YorkieMominFL
    Need replacement nib for my Intuos3 Tablet
    by YorkieMominFL
    I need your help please. I have a Wacom Intuos3 that I've had for many years but use quite a bit and I've worn the nib on the Grip Pen. My model number is PTZ-430........can anyone direct me to someplace where I can purchase a replacement nib?

Thank you in advance for any help you can...
    10-08-2014, 01:52 PM
  • clickin
    I need a tablet
    by clickin
    I have a PC and dual monitor setup and I am looking to purchase a tablet to use with photoshop. Does anyone know of a good one at a fair price that I can use with both monitors without splitting up the tablet to use for each monitor. I would like a 6x9 tablet. I hope I explained myself well.
    02-20-2005, 11:10 PM
  • jackichan111
    Which Wacom tablet to buy?
    by jackichan111
    Hey all!
    I am starting to explore digital art. I have been doing 2D visual arts (sketching, painting) for a while now, and want to start digital art.

I'm looking at the Bamboo Connect, Splash and Capture. They all seem to have the same specs, same active area, but I don't see why...
    07-16-2012, 03:54 AM
  • ashphotoart
    Need advise on Pen Tablet.
    by ashphotoart
    Hi,
    I'm now buying Intous 5 Pen Tablet. I just want to know from my fellow retouchers/digital artists/photographers what the size matters for you....

what size you have (1) Small 6"x4" (2) Medium 8"x6" (3) Large 12"8" ... what is the difference you...
    11-24-2012, 01:04 AM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Working...
X