• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Enkay
    Wacom, sensitivity, smooth lines
    by Enkay
    I recently decided to re-install my wacom to help me with some D&B work. By D&B I mean using a soft light layer and using the brush tool to paint in shades of gray.

What I want is simple... I like controlling the brush diameter and hardness WITHOUT the wacom. Basically I don't...
    12-25-2007, 04:43 PM
  • ndicki
    Can't draw lines in CS
    by ndicki
    Forgive me for being a complete beginner (comparatively), but... I've just upgraded to CS, and there are one or two things that continue to fox me. Start with this:

In Photoshop 7 , I could draw a line using the pencil/brush tool (sorry if the terms are incorrect, I've got the French...
    08-12-2006, 03:38 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    PS custom taper brush
    by Doug Nelson
    How would you go about making a PS brush that starts at full width every time, but ends in a taper every time?

I'm thinking it would be good for drawing hair, eyelashes, etc.
    06-25-2004, 12:57 PM
  • YoungRetoucher
    Forgive me for I have sinned - Intuos4 is gone
    by YoungRetoucher
    Okay, I tried it and it just wasn't bearable, I was double clicking things by accident, throwing stuff into my trash bin I just had no control over the Intuos 4, even though I had the small model I found it hard to move my arm and all to reach other screen areas. When I write I almost don't move my...
    08-15-2011, 01:54 PM
  • grafx
    Don't know if this is hardware or software...
    by grafx
    Hello all,
    This question is going to demonstrate how stubborn I am to adapt to new software. I have a little 4x6 tablet that I use with Photoshop 6. It works just fine and I really don't require anything more fancy. This is where everyone is going to think I'm nutz. I've had Photoshop 7 as...
    03-29-2004, 08:22 AM
Working...
X