• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ben Sherman
    Lighting?
    by Ben Sherman
    What kind of lighting setup is this? How dou you get the pictures so lowkey with flashes?

http://fashiontography.blogspot.com/...ue-russia.html

http://fashiontography.blogspot.com/...-aldridge.html
    10-04-2010, 08:42 AM
  • dvbear
    Lighting, Meters and Gel Filter Questions
    by dvbear
    Intro
    So I started photography a couple months ago (shooting with a Canon XSi and a 50mm 1.8 lens) and bought a cheap strobe package off Ebay.
    The package came with 3 strobe lights, a soft box, 2 umbrellas, a honeycomb grid and 3 colored gels. For my purpose it does its job but I find...
    02-18-2010, 09:34 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Is Color Temperature Irrelevant?
    by Doug Nelson
    I'm working on a small still life lighting setup and had to consider which lights to use. I first considered daylight flourecents, then figured I'd save some money and go with "regular" tubes and fix it in Photoshop. Of course, then I thought that, since I was going to "fix it" later...
    11-26-2007, 12:28 PM
  • AFrazier
    Lighting Advice/Suggestions
    by AFrazier
    I am planning a shoot for this coming week, and I would like a little input from some experienced photographers on how to pull off the lighting to get the best possible results.

The Shot -

Jack the Ripper.
    It will be a sexy girl (aspiring model), scantily clad in...
    02-28-2009, 03:35 AM
  • PostProcessor
    Lighting
    by PostProcessor
    =D not sure if this is the correct place to post this but i couldn't find a "lighting" section. So anyway, i was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me what they think the lighting system/position was in the attached image. I think it really nice with the highlights on her arm and such.....
    08-15-2007, 02:09 AM
Working...
X