Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac G4 CRT ?

Hi,
    I'm looking to get a new 21 or 22 inch CRT for a Mac G4 with the ATI 9000 Pro card. It seems like most of the CRT's out there only come with Software and Inputs for the PC. I'm looking for a Mac Friendly CRT that has user friendly front controls for monitor adjustments that you don't need the Vendor software to operate and of course has good Color Quality. Also, would like to know what cable adapter I would need. Brands with model numbers with be most appreciated. Thank you in advance for any help with choosing a monitor.
    Thank You,
    Bob

Related Topics

Collapse

• jmhinchey
    Which Mac
    by jmhinchey
    I'm trying to decide between an iMac and a Mac Pro. Any thoughts on the matter?
    Thanks.
    09-26-2007, 10:46 AM
  • Nanls
    Help with monitor
    by Nanls
    Hi all,
    New monitor for Chrismas, and having problems calibrating... first of all I'm on a mac. When I started reading about these LCD flat panels, adobe suggest you use the manufactures profile, problem is I had already started messing with all the settings and can't seem to find a way to reset...
    12-27-2005, 10:18 PM
  • RL Design
    Dual Monitors
    by RL Design
    Can anyone tell me if I can use two monitors on my Mac? I already have a ViewSonic CRT monitor and would like to add another. Do I need special hardware? Will my wacom work with two monitors? Sorry, if these are novice questions. I am a design, NOT a wires person .

Runing: Mac...
    09-11-2006, 02:28 PM
  • shaunx
    Why buy a Mac?
    by shaunx
    Is there a special benefit to purchasing a Mac? Appearantly, alot of people here own one. I don't get it Should I?
    12-27-2007, 06:40 AM
  • Craig Walters
    Mac Monitors for PCs
    by Craig Walters
    folks, i had the distinct pleasure of looking at a truly great monitor today. this is the new line of mac LED monitors. notice i said LED, not LCD. actually, i looked at two, the 24 inch and the 27 inch. now, i have a decent lcd monitor. in fact i have two of the same kind because i like them. but,...
    12-04-2009, 07:42 PM
Working...
X