• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jrolinc
    replied
    Clive

Maybe a bit late to reply...

But I've got 2 monitors (17" & 19"), anyhow, I also have a Wacom Intuos2 tablet. I have no problem accessing both monitors with my tablet pen/tool.

It's great, since I've got all my palettes and toolbars/etc on the second monitor.

Not sure about the Packard Bell tablet...if it doesn't work, then most likely a limitation in the Bell tablet SW.

Leave a comment:

• Clive Joy
    replied
    Thanks Chris.

Not good if it cannot work

Maybe it is just the Bell tablet.

Hope you can get yours to work OK

Clive

Leave a comment:

• chris h
    replied
    Clive,

I have a twin monitor setup and have just got my Intuos tablet back from extended loan to a friend. I'm just about to set it up I'll let you know how I get on.

Leave a comment:

• Clive Joy
    started a topic Tablet use with twin Monitors

Tablet use with twin Monitors

Hi All

Just wondering if it is possible to use the 'pen' to access the second monitor, where I have my menu's etc and I use the main monitor just for the picture. I hope that is clear!!!

The mouse has no problems moving between both monitors, but the 'pen' seems restricted to the main monitor only.

Apart from learning ALL the keyboard controls, I seem to spend time switching from pen to mouse.

I have a Packard Bell Tablet.

Thanks

Related Topics

Collapse

• clickin
    I need a tablet
    by clickin
    I have a PC and dual monitor setup and I am looking to purchase a tablet to use with photoshop. Does anyone know of a good one at a fair price that I can use with both monitors without splitting up the tablet to use for each monitor. I would like a 6x9 tablet. I hope I explained myself well.
    02-20-2005, 10:10 PM
  • ilegales
    Wacom Intuos3 purchase advise / help needed
    by ilegales
    Hi

i would like some advise from people who have experience with the intuos3 tablets

right now i am in consideration of 2 tablet sizes
    - A5 wide
    - A4 regular

Attached is a quick snap of my workstation monitors to give you a clearer view ...
    01-26-2009, 02:19 PM
  • imann08
    Looking for Monitor recommendations
    by imann08
    I am looking for a new LCD monitor and was wondering what everyone had to say on the subject. I've got a PC by the way.

The other question I have regards the effect a wide screen monitor has on a Wacom tablet. I have heard that it throws tablets off because they are shaped differently...
    12-12-2006, 06:55 PM
  • rajusa
    Introduction
    by rajusa
    Allow me to introduce myself I'm ' rajusa' Robert Andrew Jeffries from
    San Diego, Ca. I just recently registered as a new member. I will probably stumble around in this forum until I learn the protocol. Any assistance from existing members will be sincerely appreciated.

I do...
    04-01-2011, 04:29 PM
  • emmajacob
    Wacom Cintiq
    by emmajacob
    Hi All,

I was searching the forum to find info about the Wacom Cintiq - I found a few threads that were of use but i have a question that i couldn't find the answer to.

This is to people that own and use a cintiq for retouching specifically:

How has the Cintiq...
    08-21-2009, 05:37 AM
Working...
X