• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• htown
    Backing up your images
    by htown
    I was wondering what people do to backup their images. I find that I line to have my images at my finger tips at all times. I am not a professional so I don't have lots and lots of projects to store but have collected over 30,000 images of the past several years. These are all, or at least most, in...
    09-25-2009, 08:57 AM
  • Lucile Davis
    Source or advice for hard drive "cage"?
    by Lucile Davis
    In order to install a second hard drive into my HP Pavilion A736N PC, instructions say to obtain a hard drive cage (no longer available from HP.) The master drive (160gb 7200rpm ATA-100 drive) is attached with screws directly to the inside front of the case frame (no cage.) There is no way to attach...
    08-21-2006, 07:24 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Hard Drive Balancing
    by Doug Nelson
    One of the most often forgotten disk maintenance tasks is the Hard Drive Balancing
    05-25-2006, 01:03 AM
  • Ed_L
    Yet another hard drive question
    by Ed_L
    After I installed the new 60 gig hard drive, the computer would only recognize 32 gigs. My son-in-law, who is quite good with computers, came over last night, and he found that I put a jumper on the hard drive that shouldn't have been there. After removing the jumper, the full 60 gigs showed up. Today,...
    10-02-2002, 06:08 PM
  • T Paul
    Hard Drive Recommendations
    by T Paul
    Well it has been a year and it looks like I am about to lose my hard drive for the second time. It does take an extremely long time for things to load so I guess that is my clue.

I ran the free PC Pitstop test and it flagged my C drive's extremely slow performance. It is a Maxtor...
    11-13-2006, 05:08 PM
Working...
X