• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• jeaniesa
    Display questions
    by jeaniesa
    Much to my chagrine, it looks like I'm going to have to hemorhage even more money out of my bank account for a new display(s). I was really hoping that my new 2200 printer would work perfectly with my monitor the first time I tried it. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be the case. The color t...
    08-11-2002, 09:33 PM
  • Marni48
    OOOOH, so excited hubby says get new monitor HELP!
    by Marni48
    Hello

My hubby is buying me a monitor for Christmas and I need suggestions. I am sooooooooooooooooooo excited to dump my Dell which is awful. I will purchase a callibration system also.

Could you all give me some suggestions? I can't spend much over 300$ for the monitor...
    12-27-2007, 11:52 AM
  • raggatt
    Color Calibrating Laptop Monitors?
    by raggatt
    Greetings,
    I just purchased a new HP Pavillion laptop with Vista, got it home, and hate the monitor display! Compared to my desktop monitor, the laptop monitor display is very blue and muddy.

I'm a VERY novice digital photographer and Photoshopper, still using Photoshop 7.01....
    07-15-2008, 12:21 PM
  • mattschuenke
    Monitor Calibrator Choice
    by mattschuenke
    For years I worked in a print lab where I could borrow their x-rite monitor calibrator to calibrate my monitors at home. Now that I don't work there I'm going to buy one for myself and trying to decide between all of the brands.

Working at different studios I've used most of the major...
    04-12-2013, 10:12 AM
  • Jon
    Monitor question...can you help?
    by Jon
    I just invested in a new desktop, laptop, and printer. I am also getting some new camera gear. I picked up a monitor knowing it wasn't really the caliber I wanted, but what I could afford at the time and what the salesman shot me for a price with the other stuff. It is a HP w2338h 23-inch Diagonal...
    08-05-2009, 03:50 PM
Working...
X