• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• PJ Staley
    scanner recommendation
    by PJ Staley
    I'm going to be purchasing a new scanner soon. The one I currently have does not scan negatives or slides. I don't want to purchase a sub-standard product. Any (expert) opinions would be most appreciated. Thank you!
    03-30-2006, 02:24 PM
  • cducasse
    Scanner Recommendations????
    by cducasse
    I have grasped most of the techniques for photo restoration. I am going to be doing it on the side for extra money as jobs come in. However, I am wondering what scanners you all are using, and which one would be the best. I am interested in the scan format output...Adobe RAW, JPG, EPS (preferred)....
    09-02-2006, 12:53 AM
  • Inspeqtor
    New Scanner
    by Inspeqtor
    I am considering purchasing the Epson 4990 as recommended to me here earlier on another thread. I have a question about this scanner, does it scan normal documents? The Epson website mentions "the flexibility of a flatbed scanner" but that does not tell me very much. I am sure some of you...
    02-17-2007, 09:43 AM
  • blue dog
    Need Better Neg Carriers for Epson Scanner
    by blue dog
    I am using an Epson 4490 scanner. I have a large pile of warpped negatives that won't lie flat. Does anyone know of better negative carriers that may be available?
    09-26-2006, 06:07 AM
  • nevets2001uk
    Scanner Recommendations
    by nevets2001uk
    I'm considering the purchase of a scanner for use in restoring old photographs. This is going to be a hobby / small sideline initially so I can only justify a relatively small amount of money. Ideally I'd be looking to spend under £150.

I've seen the Epson Perfection v350 and HP ScanJet...
    05-22-2007, 09:10 AM
Working...
X