Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scanners, printers, and power off or on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• 1STLITE
    Last minute is ALWAYS a good idea - right?
    by 1STLITE
    I am so ticked right now I just had to vent, so in advance let me say thanks for letting me. I had 50 wedding invitations that my customer was coming to pick up today. I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off for several days now, having more work on my plate than I care to have...
    02-22-2006, 04:46 PM
  • winwintoo
    Is that taps I hear - scanner is dead
    by winwintoo
    I have an Epson Perfection 1650 Scanner. The last time I used it, it worked fine. I haven't used it for a while, but I dragged it out last night to set it up on my old iMac to get it ready to move over to the grandkids.

Downloaded the drivers, first scan worked fine. Then it went dead....
    06-06-2004, 07:25 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Desk space
    by Doug Nelson
    I often visit my local Office Depot to bask in the huge expanses of desk space on display. I fantasize about calling over a clerk and saying "I'll take this entire furniture line, installed exactly as you have it displayed here".

As it is, I have a small, L-shaped desk covered...
    11-04-2002, 03:59 AM
  • winwintoo
    What scanner do you use??
    by winwintoo
    I'm making a list of equipment for my new business and am wondering if I should add a new scanner to my list.

I'm currently using a Canon CanoScanFB630U and it's fine for most things, but I don't have a lot of experience with different scanners so my opinion doesn't count.
    03-07-2002, 02:49 PM
  • Peggy t
    Printer Cable
    by Peggy t
    Does the length of the cable from the computer to the printer matter? I just purchased an Epson 1800 and it is so large I have to relocate it. The cable that came with it is too short. The cable is a USB. Should I move the computer or can I use a longer cable?
    05-23-2005, 08:52 PM
Working...
X