Trust 1200 Tablet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trust 1200 Tablet

I was looking to buy my better half a tablet for christmas as she's an arty type (unlike myself). I checked around for some reviews and these wona couple of awards in magazines and seemed well reviewed and reasonably priced for their size. I now wish Id gone with another product as the pen seems to have packed up after initially being schitzy and now totally dead. On their corporate website they dont sell their own product and have no spares, and as the reseller was found on ebay I'm in a bit of a quandry as to what to do. I know nothing whatsoever about tablets, so I was just wondering if any of you knew of a spare pen that would be compatible with the Trust 1200, or even a site that sells a Trust 1200 spare pen.

Thanks in advance for any solution.

Dan Barker

I know that with the more popular Wacom, the price of a replacement pen is almost as much as the unit itself, so to be fair, you might be better off buying another tablet and having the one you have now as a backup spare.

Unfortunately i searched ebay and google and found nothing that offered replacement pens.

Sorry

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• cdhakl
      Bamboo pen&touch
      by cdhakl
      my old WACOM Graphire3 bit the dust last week. I am retired and just retouch / restore for my own personal photo use now.

I bought the WACOM Bamboo pen & touch model. Only comes in one size (medium 6x9 inch) and one color (silver). I have been able to set it up just like the...
      12-05-2009, 05:41 AM
    • KenB
      Wacom Pens
      by KenB
      I've only had my tablet snce the first of this year, a Wacom Intuos
      4x5. I love the pen it came with, however, I see on their website they have other optional pens you can purchase. I'm just curious, does anyone have a use for more than one pen? Are the specialty pens useful to have or are they...
      09-05-2002, 02:22 PM
    • fotogen
      Replacement Nibs for Wacom Tablet' Pen?
      by fotogen
      I hope this is the right place to post this. I need replace tips for Wacom Tablet's Pen, Intuos 4. Where can I buy them please. Wacom's web site has a kit, but I can not use most of tips in their package.
      I have been using the black one's that came with the tablet. I am not sure what the...
      03-08-2010, 09:53 AM
    • tompenpark
      Is it time for touchscreen to replace pen tablet?
      by tompenpark
      I've read this forum and didn't find this topic so I might ask here.

I just ordered Medium Intuos 4 online.
      After talking with my friend who is Adobe rep in Thailand, I'm quite concern.

He told me that touch screen technology will come to replace pen tablet anyway....
      01-24-2010, 04:11 AM
    • NancyJ
      Pen Pressure
      by NancyJ
      I just treated myself to a new graphics tablet, but photoshop isnt recognising the pen pressure, t recognises the tablet fine as an input device but when I set my brush settings it has the little warning triangles about requring a pressure sensitive tablet.
      I've tested the sensitivity in the...
      07-22-2006, 07:11 AM
    Working...
    X