Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xplorer
    replied
    I have twin monitors which are set up to perform as one large screen area.
    The 8x6 Wacom Intuos tablet is calibrated to allow me to move seemlessly from one monitor to the other and the tablet size is ideal for my desk. I couldn't possble go back to using a mouse - not precise enough.

Leave a comment:

• clickin
    replied
    I have a wacom Pen Partner 4x5 CT tablet ... but half of it is used for the other monitor. So my tablet for each moitor is 2.5" wide by 4 inches high. Is there another tablet that will allow me to work with 2 monitors on one tablet or do I need to buy a bigger tablet. Does anyone know what I am talking about?

Leave a comment:

• Juliana Ross
    replied
    I just got a Wacom Grapire tablet and I love it
    I thought I would not like the 4x5 but the larger one was out of my price range. (99USD vs 169USD)
    I came in a pack with a cordless mouse, which I find really handy for things where I have not quite got control over the stylus yet.

Hope that helps

Leave a comment:

• clickin
    started a topic I need a tablet

I need a tablet

I have a PC and dual monitor setup and I am looking to purchase a tablet to use with photoshop. Does anyone know of a good one at a fair price that I can use with both monitors without splitting up the tablet to use for each monitor. I would like a 6x9 tablet. I hope I explained myself well.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Kristin
    Aiptek Graphics Tablet 9x12
    by Kristin
    I just bought an Aiptek graphics tablet (9x12) in the states. I decided that it was a much less expensive investment than the $860 canadian price tag for the Wacom one. Does anyone use an Aiptek tablet? I literally just installed the software for it tonite so I could use any feedback anyone has to...
    08-01-2002, 12:32 AM
  • North Coast Fox
    Wacom Intuos5 Professional Pen Tablet
    by North Coast Fox
    Any one use one of these? Can I get by with a medium or hold out for a large?

Can I use the mouse with the tablet and pen...how do you find a point on a small screen?

Any thoughts....Thank you.......
    10-14-2012, 06:12 PM
  • ashphotoart
    Which Wacom Tablet is good and affordable.
    by ashphotoart
    Hi,

Still I'm using my mouse for working with photoshop for retouching/restoration.

Now I'm thinking to work with Wacom Tablet, but I don't know which one is good and affordable. I'm looking to go on the point.

Hope someone would help me.

09-07-2008, 10:59 AM
  • Clive Joy
    Tablet use with twin Monitors
    by Clive Joy
    Hi All

Just wondering if it is possible to use the 'pen' to access the second monitor, where I have my menu's etc and I use the main monitor just for the picture. I hope that is clear!!!

The mouse has no problems moving between both monitors, but the 'pen' seems restricted...
    11-26-2003, 02:14 AM
  • Sharon
    Wacom Tablet
    by Sharon
    I’m seriously thinking about getting a Wacom Intuos 3x4 tablet. I am presently using just my Microsoft Optical Intellimouse. What do you think of your tablet and what are the features you like? What do you think is the best tablet for the price?

Thanks.
    Sharon
    12-30-2001, 07:32 PM
Working...
X